Key Maps are collections of Mapped Keys, you can combine all of those Key Maps that have 1 Mapped Keys each into one that has all your Mapped Keys for Cael Paladins
Funny you should mention that, in going through the config to look for things that might be wrong and to export it to post it here, I noticed that the mapped keys I'd made when I first started using ISBoxer weren't in the General Key Map. I've since moved them in there, except for the healing and mount macros (which I want to work even when keymaps are turned off). This then allowed me to remove some redundant statments from the broadcast mapped key statements.
lax wrote:Interact with Target is something that you may need to hit more than once, so it may be somewhat of an inconvenience to have it re-follow you every 2nd time you hit the key. Especially if you are relying on the auto-assist. The only problem I see with assist being on this IWT key design is that /assist is client side, based on the last known target for the unit you are assisting. When you target something, your client sends a message to the server telling it your new target, and then the server needs to send a message to your other clients to tell them your new target. That means that if you are targeting and hitting the key fast enough after, your other guys might not pick up the target -- so they will either IWT on nothing, or on what they previously had targeted.
If you want to prevent that from happening, assist before doing IWT instead and watch them to make sure they take the target.
I don't know what order you're doing things in to tell you what might be going wrong, but if you're guessing it's related to the assist, then the above is the only thing I can think of.
As far as melee combat mode, pressing IWT with an enemy targeted will automatically do the same thing as /startattack (or pressing an action bar button set to Attack), so that's to be expected unless you turn autoattack off or the mob dies, etc.
Did some more testing today. Here's exactly what happened.
1. I'm in the Filfthy Animal Inn in Dalaran.
2. All toons have no target. Leader then selects Kgunghee NPC as a target. I hit the Insert key to which I have IWT mapped.
3. Toons 2,3,4,5 select Kyunghee as their target. However, only 2,3,5 move to him and interact (open NPC trading menu). Toon 4 begins to move to him but stops halfway.
4. After a short delay (10 seconds), I press IWT key again (Leader still has Kyunghee selected). All four followers move back to the Leader.
5. Leader selects Uda the Beast (innkeeper). I press IWT.
6. This works properly. All four toons move to Uda and open the Innkeepers menu.
7. Leader re-selects Kyunghee.
8. I press IWT key again. Nothing happens.
9. I press IWT key again. Toons 2 and 4 run to Kyunghee but conitnue running past him into the wall. Toon 3 started to run to him, got halfway and stopped. Toon 5 is still engaged with the open innkeepers menu.
Hope this helps. It shows how "random" it appears to be and why I can't use it in combat at the moment, because I can't even predict what it'll do.