FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

How to change the path to evefile.exe ?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Karifan

Post Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:47 am

How to change the path to evefile.exe ?

Hi guys,

After using Quick Setup Wizard, creating a character set and successfully exporting it to innerspace, when I try to launch it. it gives me an error 'D:\... my path\exefile.exe does not exist. Please correct the path/. Yes, the path is wrong, but I have no idea where to change it.
Can someone point me, please?

Thanks!
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:09 am

Re: How to change the path to evefile.exe ?

<<

Karifan

Post Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:22 am

Thank you for the reply. Yet, I don't understand. It tells me to right click 'inner space' and choose 'configuration'. I would happily do so, but where can I find 'Inner space' to click on? When I launch iSboxing it doesn't have any of such options. If I launch InnerSpace, it starts in background, giving me no options. If you mean I open directory with Inner Space and right-click on InnerSpace icon ... well, it certainly gives me no such option as configuration.... Where is it?

Thank you
<<

Karifan

Post Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:36 am

Actually, I see that manual mentioning of 'Inner Space icon in the system tray (notification area)', but I just don't know where is this 'notification area' ? Maybe I have something wrong with installation?
<<

Karifan

Post Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:56 am

ok, i got it (with the help of the chat :-) , it meant Windows system tray .. found it there, problem solved

Return to EVE Online