FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

ISBoxer EVE Domination Video Contest

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Binzyrd

Online Community Manager

Post Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:18 pm

ISBoxer EVE Domination Video Contest

Submit your video showcasing EVE Online with ISBoxer! It can be a video guide on how to set up ISBoxer with EVE or your personal tips and tricks for multiboxing EVE using ISBoxer. It's up to you what you want to do with it, but try to make it fun and informative. You want to convince people to try playing EVE with ISBoxer by watching your video!

Get ISBoxer: http://www.isboxer.com/ (scroll down to the "Get ISBoxer Now!" section)
Play EVE: http://www.eveonline.com/

1. Rules: Submitted video (see above) must be your own work, and previously posted videos will not be accepted. You must make it clear in the video that you are playing EVE Online using ISBoxer. Minimum video length that will be accepted is 1 minute, but there is no maximum length. You may submit more than one video, but you will only be eligible to win one prize and only receive one Time Code (see prize section).

2. How to Enter: Submit your video showcasing EVE Online with ISBoxer by using the following link: http://www.isboxer.com/multiboxing/videos/add. Fill in the title, URL, and description. File under EVE Online by selecting the game from the dropdown menu. Click the Submit button. The next page will give you a link to your video while it is awaiting moderation. At this point, you MUST tag your video with the "EVE Video Contest" tag by selecting it from the Tag dropdown menu! If you do not tag it correctly, your video will not be entered into the contest.

3. Deadline: All video entries must be submitted by 11:59pm EST on April 30, 2013. Lavish Software, LLC reserves the right to change this date.

4. Winning: The winners will be chosen by staff members of Lavish Software, LLC based on quality, content, and overall awesomeness. Winners will be announced on the ISBoxer.com forums on May 2, 2013. Winners will also be notified via Private Message on ISBoxer.com as well an email sent to their registered email addresses for their Lavish Software Accounts.

5. Prizes: Each quality video entry will be awarded a 30-day Time Code for Inner Space (one per person). The second place winner will receive: (1) one "Get More Crappy Loot" mug http://www.cafepress.com/isboxer.738662155 ($11.99 value) and $250 USD. The Grand Prize winner will receive (1) one ISBoxer Logo T-shirt http://www.cafepress.com/isboxer.738081435 ($21.99 value) and $750 USD. The Grand Prize and second place winners must provide Lax or Binzyrd with their address within 10 days of the winning notification in order to receive their prize.

6. Restrictions: Void where prohibited. Cash prize open to legal U.S. residents only.

7. Legal Stuff: By entering, entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges and these Official Rules and to comply with all federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations. All federal, state, provincial and local taxes are each winner's sole responsibility. The prizes will be awarded. No prize substitutions, transfers, or cash alternatives permitted except Lavish Software, LLC reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. By entering, each winner accepts all of the conditions, restrictions, requirements, and/or regulations required by Lavish Software, LLC and also agrees to accept delivery of prize. Unless otherwise prohibited by law, acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use winner's name and video entry for advertising and publicity purposes for Lavish Software, LLC and for this and/or similar promotions, without compensation.

8. More Legal Stuff: Lavish Software, LLC reserves the right in their sole discretion to modify or cancel all or any portions of the Contest because of technical errors or malfunctions, viruses, hackers, or for other reasons that corrupt the Contest in any manner. Lavish Software, LLC also reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who fails to comply with these Official Rules, who attempts to enter the Contest in any manner or through any means other than as described in these Official Rules, or who attempts to disrupt the Contest or to circumvent any of these Official Rules

9. Last, But Not Least: Entrants agree to release and hold harmless Lavish Software, LLC, and it's directors, officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns, from any damage, injury, death, loss, or other liability that may arise from entrant's participation in the Contest or the awarding, acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize.

Good luck, and have fun!
<<

BeZ

Post Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:08 pm

Re: ISBoxer EVE Domination Video Contest

Hmmm. :) Challenge accepted.

Edit 1:
Question, how shall we do multiple computer videos? - 1 for my desktop dual monitor, another for my laptop.
"It's not a question of whether ISBoxer can do it, but a question of how to do it." - Zeb

<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:45 pm

All y'all are lucky I don't play EVE. ;)
<<

mastercloudxxiv

Post Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:53 pm

how do i take a video of entire setup? i have two monitors, and the dxnothing is on the other screen
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:04 pm

mastercloudxxiv wrote:how do i take a video of entire setup? i have two monitors, and the dxnothing is on the other screen

If you want something like the video in this thread, he said he was using CamStudio to capture both monitors at once.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:05 am

Just make an interesting video that people would like to watch! You can use a video camera if you have to, it doesn't have to be strictly screen capture as long as you're showing off ISBoxer with EVE Online.

Also, people are interested in many different things when multiboxing EVE. Whether you're mining or running incursions or doing PVP or simply using your fleet for trading... they are curious about how you're doing this! Even simple things like how you configured your Overview window in the game and interact with it in your different game windows, people want to see. So show them, and maybe win some money, and definitely get some free subscription time. :)
<<

Shadowandlight

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:46 am

Long time user Lax!

Never been active on the forums and only used IRC a few times years ago.

But your contest got me interested!

Heres my stab a submission, I plan on doing a 2nd video in a few days on multibox mining.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlm4XrR0VvU
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:49 am

Binzyrd wrote:2. How to Enter: Submit your video showcasing EVE Online with ISBoxer by using the following link: http://www.isboxer.com/multiboxing/videos/add. Fill in the title, URL, and description. File under EVE Online by selecting the game from the dropdown menu. Click the Submit button. The next page will give you a link to your video while it is awaiting moderation. At this point, you MUST tag your video with the "EVE Video Contest" tag by selecting it from the Tag dropdown menu! If you do not tag it correctly, your video will not be entered into the contest.

You haven't entered until you have done the above.
<<

Shadowandlight

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:49 am

Thanks for pointing out that I didnt read the rules very well Alge :)

Submitted the video properly this time!
<<

SeraphinFoad

Post Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:19 pm

Video posted after a full day of rendering errors, crashes, breakfast attacking me... killer bagels, he drew blood but in the end he was toast. Cutting it close I know...
Next

Return to Announcements