RoM Videos & Useful Addons

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Digitalxero

Post Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:16 pm

RoM Videos & Useful Addons

RoM Intro
RoM Macro examples for use with ISBoxer
RoM Play Shows use of key maps and requires the ISBoxer Addon that I wrote that adds /target, /assist, and /follow commands. I also demonstrate the use of a custom command I wrote /targetlowest which targets the player with the least HP

RoM ISBoxer Addon
Slash Commands Added
  • /follow [name] - Follows the named character (must be in your party, raid or focus set), or if no name is given it follows the current target
  • /target name - targets the named character (must be in your party, raid or focus set)
  • /assist [name] - Assists the named character (must be in your party, raid or focus set), or if no name is given assists the current target
Lua Functions Added
  • SetBindingMacro(key_combo, macroText)
  • SetBindingSpell(key_combo, spellName)
  • SetBindingItem(key_combo, itemName)

Currently ISBoxer itself cannot take advantage of the ability to Bind macros directly to HotKeys instead of a hotbar, but if Lax decides to add that it is already supported by the Addon
<<

hephaestus

Post Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:35 am

Re: RoM Videos & Useful Addons

Thanks a million DigX, this is incredible. I am going to get started multi-boxing ROM this weekend and was wondering what was available to get groups going... and bam, here is the perfect addon.

Any suggestions on a primary/secondaries on a 6 character multi-box group composition? I know the composition for multiboxers is likely quite different than the main/secondary recommendations for a group single players. Possibly 3 chars played by myself and 3 my wife, though I will probably try 6 if it is not impossible to do...
<<

hephaestus

Post Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:00 pm

DigX - Is the targetlowest (1, 2, 3, etc...) included in the addon, or did you write that separately?

Thanks again
<<

Digitalxero

Post Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:35 pm

I wrote it separately, but think I should include it in the addon since it is so useful to multi-boxing

EDIT: Ok the targetlowest command is now in the ISBoxer Add-on
<<

hephaestus

Post Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:16 am

Awesome! I am going to give it a shot right now :)
<<

hephaestus

Post Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:20 am

How do you sync your addons for each of your players? Some of mine do not have all the addons I have downloaded with Curse and some seem to use the follow and assist function accurately, but others do not. Is there a location for identifying the setting for each account somewhere in the interface sections?

Thanks
<<

raorn

Post Sat May 15, 2010 4:50 pm

I downloaded the addon, but where do i need to place it, i am doing something worng =/
<<

Tarack

Post Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:06 pm

I am having problems with the targeting. I set up a macros for healing lowest and that didn't work, not sure if I have it set up correctly. Maybe an example would help me to heal lowest HP party. But one problem is the targeting itself. It always defaults to targeting self even if I just make a macros to /target (name) with no spell or anything, it still targets self instead. Do I have a setting wrong or something? Any help would be appreciated.
<<

Smashal

Post Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:24 am

Digitalxero,

How do you properly 'activate' the isboxer plug-in for RoM?
I've put/copied the worldxml/bindings.xml file/directory into the interface folder, and while the actual add-on seems to load (says so inside RoM), I cannot get any of the /assist /target or /targetlowest commands to work.

There seems to be a /follow command 'in game' - would this be the reason?

Any help you can provide to fix this would be great, I'm probably just doing something wrong.
<<

Jarsace

Post Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:59 pm

in the youtube video where he shows how to setup the hotkeys it looks like there is a slash (/) command in front of targetlowest. But I cant make out what it is. like "/(cant read this part) targetlowest". I am also trying to figure this part out. Any help would be great.
Next

Return to Runes of Magic