This build has the same problem a lot of previous builds did -- mouse cursor positioning. Same problem as the jump from 5596 to 5597: while the fake mouse cursor appears in the correct spot within the slave windows, the actual position of the cursor is different.
Pretty confident this is the same fix you've implemented before, just hoping to get it again before servers go live
On another note,
To Modify your D3 Beta Profiles to Work with D3 Release, Simply
1. Open up the "configuration" tab of Innerspace
2. Navigate to "game configuration"
3. Select Diablo III -- then at the bottom under "profiles for Diablo III" select the profile you plan on using (Diablo III Beta - Skip Launcher is highly reccomended) "
4. Under "main executable path" simply delete the word "Beta" and the space preceeding it
5. Navigate to your Diablo III install directory (c:program files(x86)/Diablo III)
6. Navigate through "Data_D3" then "PC" then "MPQs"
7. Copy the Cache file and Rename it just as you had named virtual cache files from the beta (Cache1, Cache2, Cache3, etc.)
** Make sure to select this same profile on each "character" you're running within ISBoxer -- Character's "General" Tab under "Game Profile
Good to Go!
EDIT: Alternatively you could just create a new profile for Diablo III and name it whatever you'd like, then copy the settings over... this is just a simple step for those that don't want to mess with settings.