Trying to explain as much, but here is a link to my isboxer export: pastebin.
Couple of things;
- I use an azerty keyboard (belgian/french)
- I have ingame 4 actionbars hotkeyed.:
actionbar 1 with 1,2, ...0,
actionbar 2 with F1,F2,...F12,
actionbar 3 with num0,num1,...num9, num - ,num+ and
actionbar 4 with ctrl+shift num0, ctrl+shift+num1 ...
my razor keyboard software maps a couple of my actionbar 4 spells to extra buttons on the left (like the G keys for logitech keyboards)
- I have not toggled 'WoW Use FTL modifiers' on, under the advanced section of a keymap.
- i use 5 hotkeys to swap to each slot, (alt num1, alt num 2, ...alt num5)
- my ftl modifier keys were auto generated by the wizard and are:
slot 1 left shitf
slot 2 right shift
slot 3 left control
slot 4 left alt
slot 5 left control left shift
my guess is that slot 5 it's ftl modifier keys messes up with my actionbar 4 keys ingame, altough i was under the impression that shouldn't matter