FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Launcher or invoker or cmdlauncher tool not working

Moderator: MiRai

<<

zoopsie

Post Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:00 pm

Launcher or invoker or cmdlauncher tool not working

Since the new update i am encountering a problem. I could before that launch 2 accounts. Since this morning, i can not even lauch 1 account. The launcher open up, ask for my account and password, then i can see the little black window but its a little blue loop and no error but game close.
i can not launch even the default file via isboxer.

I reinstalled the game completely
i reinstalled Isboxer completly to start fresh
i tried to use the cmdlauncher tool but i gave up with this one as i seems to not understand how to put the info for the account

for each try the launcher start fine, ask me name and password, and then it goes pooofff with no error.

I run all in admin mode
i gave all authorizations or exceptions in windows firewall and norton

So i finally ran a Diagnostic compatibility that i join here in the hope you can help me - Thank you

https://pastebin.com/Si4J9Wpw
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:07 pm

Re: Launcher or invoker or cmdlauncher tool not working

There is a known issue with the game and the current live and dev builds. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

That said, I get irregular crashes during launch (i.e. this program has stopped working) so it is possible to get it going with multiple attempts. You should be getting this far.
If not, then it may be related to something else. The most likely choice would be Norton Security.

/e
Also wanted to add, you might consider trying the Dev build anyway if you haven't already.
<<

zoopsie

Post Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:47 pm

Re: Launcher or invoker or cmdlauncher tool not working

Missed my luck :( worked once with the Devs version but i had to relog for the dx11 graphics and now ..... this is the 80 times i try haha

I will try with an old version of isboxer in the meantime and will patient until all is good on your side :)

Thank you

UPDATE : as i forgot to check with Norton, i finally decided to try it. Disabling Norton let the game run through with isboxer without any problems

Return to Lord of the Rings Online