FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Cannot run more than 3 accounts

Moderator: MiRai

<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:27 pm

Re: Cannot run more than 3 accounts

If you could exit, repatch to the new dev build, that would be great.
It has a specific LOTRO fix in 6302.
<<

Gorthu

Post Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:44 pm

Ok, I patched to 6302. The display error I received before, now is not happening. :)

The other issue remaining that I've not had trouble with before is starting all the accounts simultaneously. If I try to enter Middle Earth with all five accounts simultaneously, at least one account is closed and has to be restarted. Sometimes two or even three.

I can restart the accounts that close, so i'm playable. It's just annoying and time consuming.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:21 pm

As a general rule, they don't start simultaneously. For any game with a launcher, ISBoxer will normally sequentially load them, wait for the DirectX API to be initialised, and then launch the second. Some games have specific delays set up for them, and failing all that, there is a hard coded delay between games.

If you have something else launching the games, then maybe that should be verified to work correctly with the new lotro client.
<<

Gorthu

Post Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:03 pm

bob wrote:As a general rule, they don't start simultaneously. For any game with a launcher, ISBoxer will normally sequentially load them, wait for the DirectX API to be initialised, and then launch the second. Some games have specific delays set up for them, and failing all that, there is a hard coded delay between games.

If you have something else launching the games, then maybe that should be verified to work correctly with the new lotro client.

The only thing I run with LotRO is Innerspace. So guess I was lucky that I could do all the loading and starting simultaneously in the past.

NEW ISSUE:

I was playing great last night. Log in today and some commands are suddenly not being sent to my 5th character. These are commands that were working last night.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:52 pm

Gorthu wrote:NEW ISSUE:

I was playing great last night. Log in today and some commands are suddenly not being sent to my 5th character. These are commands that were working last night.

Please don't add unrelated questions/issues into a thread that don't align with the original topic—we ask that you start a new thread if you have new issues, as this cuts down on confusion.

Upon creating a new topic, it may be useful for you to share your profile.
Previous

Return to Lord of the Rings Online