FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Problem Launching my configuration

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Pathagarus

Post Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:42 pm

Problem Launching my configuration

So I am having an issue launching all the characters in my configuration. The game process launches but immediately terminates/crashes WITHOUT a message. I have a 3/6/12 man configuration and it does't seem to matter which one I use I still have the problem with all 3. I have tried old versions of Innerspace (6180), developmental version, and current versions. I have also tried to update my video drivers but nothing seems to help. Incidentally it started to happen after lotro update 22.4. Here is my compatibility report. https://pastebin.com/xmyyBn6b Thanks in advance.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:59 pm

Re: Problem Launching my configuration

Hi,

You will need to try the dev build which has a fix for this (Daybreak updated the game to remove awesomium).

Right click Inner Space, select Patcher, select (it's a the red dot) the option for "Download development (test) patches"". Then right click Inner Space, select Exit. Reload Inner Space again, see if it that fixes it.
<<

Pathagarus

Post Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:40 pm

Alright. I did that development build but it didn't seem to help. Reran and pasted the compatibility report just in case. https://pastebin.com/D9MrH4tc
<<

pinoiski

Post Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:07 pm

I have the same issue with Build 6294. I reverted to Build 6260 and it fixed my issue.
<<

Pathagarus

Post Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:17 pm

pinoiski wrote:I have the same issue with Build 6294. I reverted to Build 6260 and it fixed my issue.

Ya. I saw your original post and tried reverting to build 6180 but it didn't seem to help my situation. I usually try all I know to do before posting here as a last resort. Thanks though.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:19 pm

So, if using archived builds, I suggest you use 6260, as that would have been the last live build. Also we know that one works absolutely fine.

Also of note, the lotro client has been updated, and it uses a new client by default. To use the old client, you need to select the Use Legacy Client option in the launcher. This might work too.

Also, dev build has been updated with another lotro fix, and as of this writing is 6302. It may help. It has more display fixes.
Last edited by bob on Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated dev build number.
<<

Pathagarus

Post Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:49 pm

Well once I read directions and reverted back to version 6260 correctly everything worked fine. Thank you all who helped. Solved!

Return to Lord of the Rings Online