FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Right Default Arrow Not Working

Moderator: MiRai

<<

selbruce

Post Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:15 pm

Right Default Arrow Not Working

Fellow female ISBoxer user. Been using ISBoxer for several years now and this is the first time I've come across this issue. I have not been able to find a solution to fix the problem.

The right default arrow used for walking, running and riding horse are not working with ISBoxer any longer. It DOES work when not in ISBoxer. I always use my arrow keys when walking, running and riding horse. It's also easier that way for me with using mouse for clicking weapon skills and using (use selection) for items. I'm not used of the WASD key commands. Tried using the WASD keys today and its to awkward for me and time consuming.

I bought a new keyboard thinking that my right arrow key was getting worn down from over use and still having the same issue with the new keyboard as well. Even went to the pain of re-downloading the entire LOTRO game with a fresh install and no solution was found.

https://pastebin.com/uXKdrnLY

Any help would be appreciated. Thank You!

Selena
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:28 pm

Re: Right Default Arrow Not Working

You have a mapped key configured for your Right arrow, which means it will run via ISBoxer mapped keys (you don't have any for left/up/down arrows).

If you want it to broadcast to all toons, then this is fine, although you might want to try setting the hold option on it.
If you only meant this to work on your main, for normal movement on the active toon, then I'd suggest deleting this mapped key (select and press DEL).

<<

selbruce

Post Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:52 pm

Re: Right Default Arrow Not Working

OMG!! I never noticed that I mapped my right arrow key in ISBoxer. LOL! I deleted it and everything is working great now. Even us proud brunettes have our blond moments. LOL!

Thank You, for the amazing quick respond! As always you guys do an amazing job helping us Isboxer user. I always recommend Isboxer to all LOTRO players who are interested in getting involved in multi-boxing. Again, THANKS! :)

Selena

Return to Lord of the Rings Online