FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

New update broke some pieces

Moderator: MiRai

<<

stile777

Post Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:46 am

New update broke some pieces

When I launch a 3 man the first 2 load but the third goes through the motion then the client disappears. So I tried a bigger group and yes the last client doesn't work anymore.

Also why does the last client always mess with the solo client setup? Where ever I place that client on my screen when I play the solo client the login is where I placed it for the multi-box!
Why does it have to do that?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:53 am

Re: New update broke some pieces

New update of ... LOTRO? of Inner Space? If you think it's Inner Space, you're likely on the development build of Inner Space (since the live build has not changed in weeks...), can you try turning off the development build option?

Also why does the last client always mess with the solo client setup? Where ever I place that client on my screen when I play the solo client the login is where I placed it for the multi-box!
Why does it have to do that?

Sounds like the game is storing the position of the window, then it's restoring it when you launch the game later. It "has to do that" because that's how they designed the game, but if you know what file it's storing that data in then you can probably use a Virtual File to keep a separate copy of it for multiboxing vs non-multiboxing play.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:00 pm

Assuming this was an Inner Space development build issue, build 6287 is now available and corrects some stability issues introduced in a recent dev build.
<<

stile777

Post Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:25 pm

lax wrote:Assuming this was an Inner Space development build issue, build 6287 is now available and corrects some stability issues introduced in a recent dev build.

I have the new update yet am still having problems with getting my second account to stay! If it stays then my third account can try to come in. But since the second account after sign in starts the lotro client then it poofs! Why is this happening?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:40 pm

Use the non Dev build of Inner Space (currently 6260)

Right click the Inner Space icon, select Patcher, unselect (remove the red dot) from the "Download development (test) patches" option, exit Inner Space, and re start it, to let it patch back to the live build.
<<

stile777

Post Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:18 pm

bob wrote:Use the non Dev build of Inner Space (currently 6260)

Right click the Inner Space icon, select Patcher, unselect (remove the red dot) from the "Download development (test) patches" option, exit Inner Space, and re start it, to let it patch back to the live build.

It put it back to 6260. It allowed the profile to complete :) The first time through....

Return to Lord of the Rings Online