FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

U20.1.2 causing issues

Moderator: MiRai

<<

phatloot

Post Wed May 31, 2017 8:26 pm

U20.1.2 causing issues

The lotro update today (20.1.2) is causing issues with ISBoxer. Keystrokes are not sending to all windows in broadcasting mode. Unable to switch to a different window with a mouse click. Holding right click to move the character and camera results in erratic movement. If others have discovered issues please post here.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed May 31, 2017 9:20 pm

Re: U20.1.2 causing issues

I'll have a deeper play later, but after patching my initial testing is showing that it all seems OK.

I had some initial issues, but after resetting to Windowed mode, and letting ISBoxer fix up the resolution in the config file, it seemed to be fine. No mouse issues, windows switching OK, can right click and camera turn (after I changed up the sensitivity a bit).

edit:
Okay removed the broadcasting keys from above being OK. Currently broadcasting is resulting in a bunch of stuck keys. e.g. Broadcasting forward, and then pressing left at the same time results in the forward movement always going (or perhaps the left turn depending on what you let go of first). In order to stop it you need to switch to the window and double hit the key of the direction. I suspect other things being broadcast are being similarly stuck if there are several going on at once.
<<

Scrat

Post Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:12 am

phatloot wrote:The lotro update today (20.1.2) is causing issues with ISBoxer. Keystrokes are not sending to all windows in broadcasting mode. Unable to switch to a different window with a mouse click. Holding right click to move the character and camera results in erratic movement. If others have discovered issues please post here.

Hallo
its the same by me :
if i send keystrokes in Gamechat - the key send from self alot - i must press the key again to stop it.
i press the mouse repeater ,an the chars from other clients move from self
by any time i cant press the repeater button with my mousepointer - its blocked
Round-Robin Mouse dont work anymore - i must press again and again to click on all clients

I had some initial issues, but after resetting to Windowed mode, and letting ISBoxer fix up the resolution in the config file, it seemed to be fine. No mouse issues, windows switching OK, can right click and camera turn (after I changed up the sensitivity a bit).

i never play fullscreen , i cant not switch back to windowedmode .

sorry for my bad english - is any german speaking guy here pls tel me :)
this time its horrible to play any charsets ;(
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:18 pm

I have confirmed and am working on new LOTRO issues since the update. Please feel free to post anything else you have to add, thanks guys.

Are you looking at the setting, or just staying that you don't play in full screen mode? Because ISBoxer puts it in a window anyway, you should actually double-check the in-game setting.
<<

Scrat

Post Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:36 am

lax wrote:I have confirmed and am working on new LOTRO issues since the update. Please feel free to post anything else you have to add, thanks guys.

Are you looking at the setting, or just staying that you don't play in full screen mode? Because ISBoxer puts it in a window anyway, you should actually double-check the in-game setting.

Hello again
iam sure iam not play in fullscreen
<<

bob

Post Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:13 am

Fairy nuff.

I'd only mentioned that as with my recently patched game and fresh profile, the game decided to set itself to Fullscreen, and it wouldn't apply the window layout. At the time ISBoxer did not correct the profile files because I didn't have any (i.e. I had 0 user setting files for LOTRO as I had not played it previously on that particular machine I was testing on). Once I loaded into the game, set a few settings, exited, re-exported, ISBoxer then asked to fix stuff in the config files, which I let it, and then it all worked for my window layout in terms of sizing and switching. I have not tested on a previously working setup as that is not currently within my reach.
<<

Peps

Post Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:02 am

phatloot wrote:The lotro update today (20.1.2) is causing issues with ISBoxer. Keystrokes are not sending to all windows in broadcasting mode. Unable to switch to a different window with a mouse click. Holding right click to move the character and camera results in erratic movement. If others have discovered issues please post here.

The same problem. The mouse jumps, the keys stick (
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:29 pm

Inner Space build 6174, now the development build of Inner Space, has been tested to resolve the new issues. To try it out, right click Inner Space and select Patcher, tick "Download development (test) patches" then close and restart Inner Space to let it patch up.

Please reply to confirm so I can push this live ASAP. This build also contains a fix for a long-standing "stuck key" issue when switching windows! :)
<<

Alge

Post Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:14 am

Thanks for the fixes Lax.

I can still trigger stuck keys by broadcasting move forward (or any movement key) and then swapping windows while W (or other appropriate key) is held down. Not something I tend to do in general use though.
<<

Pathagarus

Post Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:18 am

That seemed to fix it for me. If I run into anything I'll post. Thanks!
Next

Return to Lord of the Rings Online