FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Problem Multi-Boxing

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Indir

Post Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:23 am

Problem Multi-Boxing

Hi!

I'm a biginner in Multi-boxing. I want to Multi-Box on The Lord of the Ring Online (which is in free to play)

My problem in on 4:22 in this vidéo (I've post a comment on it in the name of "V5moi" : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl3nVOh4-QA

When I try to "launch it", I've got this error message :

Just a thing :in the line
ID Processus=0*3a0(928), ID thread=0*52c (1234)

the Id Processus, and the id thread are changing at every tries.

Would you please help me on this problem...?

(I'm a french man, so I'm sorry for my poor english...)

Indir
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:35 am

Re: Problem Multi-Boxing

The process ID and thread ID changing every time is a security feature of Windows, so that's normal/good. :)

However, the crash box does unfortunately not provide any useful information about the error. It says when you click cancel (Annuler) that it should bring up a debugger, but it doesn't sound like you'd know what to do once there?

But basically, something on your PC is affecting the operation of Inner Space in TurbineLauncher. The debugger might have specific information as to what, but that's not something I can easily walk you through. I would probably start by closing other running programs.
<<

Indir

Post Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:50 am

Here is the error message of the debugger :

(It's in french)
I can translate it by :
"The JIT debugger registered is not free. The starter of a JIT debugger with the following control delivers the 0x2 (2) error. Verify the computer settings."

thanks for hour help =)
<<

Indir

Post Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:04 am

up =)
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:25 am

Sorry for not responding earlier. Unfortunately the last box you showed says it couldn't debug so there's no further information I can immediately gather on the problem.

I would try shutting down other running programs, I'm not sure what else to suggest. If you can't get it to work you can of course get a refund (unless you're on a free trial ;) )

Return to Lord of the Rings Online