FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Plugins

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Biggcarl

Post Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:24 am

Plugins

Does anyone have a list of usefull plugins that may help with multiboxing?
Multiboxing: (Mul-ti-box-ing)1.physically and mentally dependent on a particular substance, and unable to stop taking it without incurring adverse effects.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:12 am

Re: Plugins

There aren't any I've found to be useful for multiboxing per say.

Ones I have used and found useful are: AltInventory, Buffbars, TonicBars. CombatStats is also useful in certain scenarios, when figuring out a good rotation, but I find it a PITA, so don't really bother.

The LUA interface is locked down so much, is not updated often, is poorly documented, and is rather buggy, making most plugin development an annoying process.
<<

Biggcarl

Post Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:06 pm

Re: Plugins

bob wrote:There aren't any I've found to be useful for multiboxing per say.

Ones I have used and found useful are: AltInventory, Buffbars, TonicBars. CombatStats is also useful in certain scenarios, when figuring out a good rotation, but I find it a PITA, so don't really bother.

The LUA interface is locked down so much, is not updated often, is poorly documented, and is rather buggy, making most plugin development an annoying process.

From what ive read ive noticed this as the case.

So far so good though, ive been away for a while, but i got follow, assist, and healing covered. I like some of the changes with LOTRO no more needing ot make alias for a bunch of simple stuff. can set up hotkeys to assist and follow make it so much easier then before.

The only real issue i have right now is with DXnothing I'm playing in 4k resolutions but it seems the dxnothing window seems to be only 1920x1080 resolution. I wanted to do a stack screen and maybe use a dxnothing window for all the video overlays.
Multiboxing: (Mul-ti-box-ing)1.physically and mentally dependent on a particular substance, and unable to stop taking it without incurring adverse effects.

Return to Lord of the Rings Online