FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Login via CmdLine Issue

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Pathagarus

Post Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:38 pm

Login via CmdLine Issue

I usually login via a command line launcher via bobs post here. However tonight when I launched innerspace it did a update and then made me manually type in my login and pass to sign in (normally just automatically signs me in). Now however when I go to launch my game I get a windows error message that says LotroLauncher has stopped working followed by an Innerspace popup box that says Innerspace Launching error code -23. I can go to cmdlineTurbineLauncher.exe and manually type in the login info and it launches fine. I also created a new Add Game profile to see if that would work but I still got the lauching error. I went back to my ISboxer Toolkit and changed my innerspace launch information back to the lotro default profile and it seems to launch okay however I would still rather use the command line launcher. Any thoughts?

Edit: I just tried launching again with the lotro default profile and it looks like I still have the same old login issues that I type in the login info but nothing happens. I never had that problem using the command line launcher.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:37 am

Re: Login via CmdLine Issue

InnerSpace by default now loads in 64bit on Windows 10 (actually it might be non OS specific), which will probably cause some issues with that launcher (not sure why personally, but I suspect it'll be a 64bit/32bit thing).

To fix, either unselect the dev build of InnerSpace in InnerSpace (right click Inner Space in the system tray (notification area) and select Patcher, untick/remove red dot for "Download development (test) patches" and then close and restart Inner Space to let it patch back to release), or
update your shortcut that you use to run InnerSpace to use a parameter... innerspace.exe -32bit
<<

Pathagarus

Post Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:28 pm

That worked. Thanks bob! :)
<<

RecklezzRogue

Post Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:28 am

Same problem on windows 7 64-Bit.

Also, suddenly I need to type in my credentials everytime I launch innerspace - that's new...?

The prescribed fix in this thread worked - thanks for the indirect speedy support!
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:45 am

Also, suddenly I need to type in my credentials everytime I launch innerspace - that's new...?

No, that is not new. The only thing new is that Inner Space (dev build) is auto-launching the 64-bit version. Your login data is stored in the Windows Registry, which has separate sections for 32 and 64-bit. If you had not logged into the 64-bit version, that is why the box popped up now. You can still use the "keep me logged in" check box.

With that said, I'll see what I can find out regarding bob's launcher

Return to Lord of the Rings Online