FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

LOTR getting started

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Chris268

Post Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:18 am

LOTR getting started

Have the 7 day free trial. Have tried manually boxing before. Trying to get just the BASICS going here. Like making my characters auto-follow me, assist me in attacking, talk to an NPC at the same time, etc.
I've watched all the video's but this is all Chinese to me, I don't to programming of any kind. Key Mapping, Hot Keys, this key that key, overlays, etc... just need a DUMBED down explanation of all this. Simple
follow me attack my target is all. Kinda taking forever to get just the basics going here, about to give up.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:27 am

Re: LOTR getting started

There is a quick start guide. http://www.isboxer.com/wiki/LOTRO:Quick_Start_Guide Which has a Lotro specific video too.

I am out for a bit, but can help with questions later.

To get anywhere, you will need to learn a little of the terminology. Kinda like driving, you get inundated with steering wheels, accelerator, clutch, brake, indicator, window wiper, lights, air con, etc.... You need to learn the names of things so they can be referenced.
<<

Chris268

Post Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:41 am

Re: LOTR getting started

Thanks bob! I'll try that link. If I can get everything running smoothly, I would be happy to write a short "Complete Idiot's Guide" of my own to share
with everyone else haha. :lol:

Return to Lord of the Rings Online