FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

A hello and a question.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Tom0978

Post Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:13 am

A hello and a question.

Hello,

I saw the video Lord of the Rings Online walkthrough for ISBoxer 41 and applied for a 7-day trial. I'm going to make my first attempt to multibox LotRO today first with 2 characters, then if everything works with 6 characters (full fellowship/group/team).

I wanted to see if anybody is multiboxing in LotRO that has a kinship (guild) that accepts multiboxers? (Just so there are no misunderstandings, I never ask for anything, I do my own thing, I'm just looking to chat with like minded people that are doing the same thing instead of being anti-social in an MMORPG.)

Thanks for reading.
<<

Tom0978

Post Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:29 am

Re: A hello and a question.

The youtube video guide above worked perfectly and easy to follow!

Now to try with 6 characters.
<<

Valerian

ISBoxer Support Team

Post Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:09 am

I don't think I've heard of a multiboxing guild for LotRO, I myself am in a guild with folks I met in beta. Long-termers, mostly roleplayers, and lore buffs.
<<

Tom0978

Post Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:17 am

Valerian wrote:I don't think I've heard of a multiboxing guild for LotRO, I myself am in a guild with folks I met in beta. Long-termers, mostly roleplayers, and lore buffs.

Thanks for the help.

I think most people play LotRO for Tolkien's lore, and a few for casual roleplaying (including myself).

But as you stated the game is very old and have long-termers that just powerlevel to 100.

If I multibox I can explore everything, and still have a team to do so whenever I want to instead of sitting around waiting for a team. :D
Last edited by Tom0978 on Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Valerian

ISBoxer Support Team

Post Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:25 am

With the server consolidation starting, it would likely be pretty easy to create your own multiboxing guild, give it a shot!
<<

Tom0978

Post Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:26 am

Valerian wrote:With the server consolidation starting, it would likely be pretty easy to create your own multiboxing guild, give it a shot!

I'm more of a joiner than a creator. If you start one, I'll join. Until then!
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:28 am

I found with multiboxing, you tend to start your own anyway, purely for the house, which you will be busy filling with "more crappy lootTM"

In fact, one guy I know has a whole neighbourhood of his own.
<<

Tom0978

Post Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:30 am

bob wrote:I found with multiboxing, you tend to start your own anyway, purely for the house, which you will be busy filling with "more crappy lootTM"

I'm only multiboxing close to max level then there is plenty of stuff to do and fellowships to join. As for housing, couldn't care less.
<<

rhui

Post Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:33 am

But if you are a messy like me you will love the storagespace of a full neighbourhood ;)
<<

TonyO

Post Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:32 pm

I have my own kin and a whole neighborhood, too. But my server one that's shutting down.
I think a boxer kinship is a great idea. Call it "Doing Great Stuff Alone Together." If you joined a kinship with me, storage might be a problem. Maybe a boxer alliance would make more sense.
Next

Return to Lord of the Rings Online