FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

launching with steam streaming in home?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

avendosora

Post Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:47 am

launching with steam streaming in home?

trying to figure out if i can run this set up with inhom estreaming through steam. i found a way to get to the desktop by adding notepad and laucnhing innerspace that way..but then once the one toon logs in fine i have no way to get to the second log in screen since it doesnt pop up like it used to..normally on my main pc i have to set it to windowed so i can click the loginscreen that way then go back to full..any ideas on a fix for this?
<<

avendosora

Post Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:12 pm

Re: launching with steam streaming in home?

well not really a FIX but a walk around..i launch manualy from main pc get it running then go to other pc and launch notebook. that kicks me intot he game with both games rtunning ;)
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:53 pm

Re: launching with steam streaming in home?

You shouldn't be using the in game full screen option. You should be using the Windowed with a specific resolution which matches that of the Reset/Active region of your Window Layout. This might actually be the full screen size anyway, but it is not the same as Full Screen, for which the correct name is Exclusive Mode, as you cannot have more than one application in Full Screen at a time because as the correct name implies, it is Exclusive.

Normally, if you want to be able to flick to other applications, or your desktop, then you may need to set some properties in the Window Layout so that the game windows are not Always On Top = On, but rather "On, Only when a game is the foreground window", or just Off. You might also want to consider a Window Layout which does not hide the taskbar.

Streaming should be run separately to InnerSpace/ISboxer. You will need to run your streaming program as an Admin process.

The OP was rather mangled somewhere along the way (it could just be my screen, it has been playing up), so I'm not sure if I have correctly answered anything.

Return to Lord of the Rings Online