FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

only one instance launching?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:33 am

Re: only one instance launching?

I've uploaded a test patch for you to see if anything changes. Right click Inner Space, select Patcher, tick "Download development (test) patches" and then close and restart Inner Space to let it patch up. It could still have a problem for you, but the problem should be different this time.

Also make sure you don't have LOTRO or Inner Space set with a Windows XP compatibility mode or such.
<<

Chickenwink

Post Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:16 pm

alright sent you a new email yea still working with it today but its a start thanks so far
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:29 pm

I have another test build, 6042, available for you to try. Same thing as above, just let it patch up with the "Development" box ticked and see if it's any different behavior. Thanks
<<

Chickenwink

Post Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:50 pm

alright thanks another thing i just did so it will be probably awhile before i can test was reformat my pc. bunch of stuff was just clogging up needed a fresh start so will be just a bit to let everything re-install
<<

Chickenwink

Post Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:14 pm

now nothing is launching not even the first one

and now sometimes when i generate a freeze report... the window that i generate the report for just launches. but thats it and its not window fixed either like if it was opened without isboxer or innerspace
<<

Euvatari

Post Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:44 pm

I also just started having this issue today after the lotro client patch installed. ISBoxer launches the first instance fine and then launches the second launcher. After typing in the password for the second instance the launcher disappears and nothing happens. There is another lotroclient.exe running in the task manager and using ~20% CPU, but has very little memory usage. I have tried killing the second process and relaunching, but same thing happens. I can launch lotro just fine outside of ISBoxer and can start a second instance of the client manually without using ISBoxer. Diagnosic http://privatepaste.com/7128004fa3. Any ideas?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:50 pm

You need to start shutting stuff down, uninstalling it, and probably rebooting afterwards too, to find out what is incompatible.
I'd start with Bitdefender as it is hooking the game.

5. C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender 2013\Active Virus Control\Avc3_00284_078\avcuf32.dll
<<

Euvatari

Post Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:07 pm

Thanks for the reply, Bob. It is not Bitdefender causing the issue. I killed it completely and restarted to be sure. I've been running with this configuration for months without issue. It just started having problems today after the lotro client updated. I've been going through various other programs and killing them with no luck as well. I'll keep trying other stuff, but if you have any other ideas, I'll give it a shot.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:12 pm

No other immediate items stand out in your diagnostic.

I can however confirm that LOTRO loads and functions correctly under Innerspace with the latest lotro patch.
<<

Pathagarus

Post Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:06 am

I concur. I am still having login issues with lotro since Update 15.1. When update 15 came along I had problems logging in but it was fixed by following :http://isboxer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6304. However 15.1 really messed things up.
PreviousNext

Return to Lord of the Rings Online