Targeting on slave while turning master

Moderator: MiRai

<<

wili6

Post Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:23 pm

Targeting on slave while turning master

Hey everyone,

I'm currently dualboxing champ/captain.
One of the main problems I'm having is when I'm fighting multiple mobs. My slave is set on follow on my master. Whenever I turn the master around (90° or 180°) my salve starts running around a bit and half of the time he's not 'facing target' anymore.

Does any of you found a good way (or key stroke) to prevent this?

Thanks in advance.
<<

k2love

Post Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:31 pm

Re: Targeting on slave while turning master

First, I must speak broken English. Please note.

I am Korean MultiBoxer.
LOTRO is, much different than WOW. Unlike WOW, target does not look automatically.
So, LOTRO's MultiBoxing difficult than the WOW.

http://blog.naver.com/k2love38?Redirect ... 0094110695
This is my blog. See screenshot only.

To be useful in ISBoxer ClickBar.
Of course, Melee characters should give according to directions and distances.
Otherwise, it is resting.

Range of characters, give him is to target the right direction. so easy to control.

Screensot look at the above address, O, ↔, ↕, ↖, ↗, which make them distinctly ClickBar.

For example, O, click the left mouse to rotate to the left, the right rotation, right-click it to place.

↖ This case is the same. Click on the left the boat at the left diagonal, right-click to move down the right diagonal.

I, ClickBar does not rely on.
Melee characters makes the key assignment.
Minus the Leader, the other characters in the key uses of the move.
ClickBar as a positive control is used.
<<

Xtremepayne

Post Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:33 am

What I have done to control my slave direction in isboxer is map the keys
/*+-
as directional keys. with those 4 keys I can rotate left or right and forward and back. Easiest way is to map them all but current window.

/ would be w
* would be s
+ would be a
- would be d

Then once your done Map F2 to all w/o current keeping it as F2. That puts all slaves back on the team leader.

then you need to go into lotro on each of your accounts and map num 9 to a slot like slot 57.
Next you need to make up an alias to that slot for /follow

The forumula for to do that is

example: /alias /shortcut 57 /follow

I may not have the alias part right as I haven't had to do one in more then a year. But just google lotro /alias if its wrong. I saw several links which I checked and were active.

I hope that helps and thats how I control my alts.

Ok, now that you have the /alias done, go into ISboxer and keymapping and map you num 9 key. Then when you add action make sure its to all but current and then then go make num 9 the action.

Now if you did this correctly, all you should have to do is F2, Num 9 to get your characters back on follow after a fight.

And of course it helps to save after each addition incase something happens. Then import your work to innerspace and you should be up and running.
With the way Lax has innerspace built now you can make these additions while being online so you can test them as you go.

This is the best I have been able to create for my 3 characters and works great.

Hope it helps.
XP.

P.S. Suggestion Save your ISboxer profile to another location off of your computer. I use google mail and save it as a draft. That way I have an off site location incase something happens so I don't have to start from scratch should the one on your drive suffer some demise.
<<

Druanor

Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:31 am

Hey Xtremepayne, great idea...but I can't get it to work for me. When I press one of those keys to turn my slave it does nothing at all. I made sure I was on follow and the leader was selected. But no action at all. Question for ya. Do you have to remap the movement keys inside Lotro also? You can have 2 different keys mapped inside Lotro for each key, or am I missing something? Does the Numlock being "on" have anything to do with it?

Damn, I swear I am going to get this all working if it kills me. :oops:

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

Return to Lord of the Rings Online