FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Healing/Rezing issues

Moderator: MiRai

<<

mcscratchy

Post Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:45 pm

Healing/Rezing issues

I have some issues with healing members of my fellowship.
I have quickbars set and always login and invite my minstrel second (she's the second slot in ISBoxer and the second fellow). The targeting is not an issue; she always targets the right fellow when I click the heal buttons. However, the heal seems to always fire on the last fellow target, not the current fellow.
For example, I click the button to heal the fellowship leader. This is bound to a mapped key in ISBoxer that has one step, and one action. The action is fired for the second character slot, which is always the minstrel.
F2->2
Crtl+1->2 (Ctrl+1 is the heal skill in the quickbar for the mins).

So this will fire the heal, but if the mins has no target, it will heal her. If she has a target, it will heal the target. If I click this a second time, it heals the expected target.

If I mimic the mapped keys in the minstrel's game window, everything works as expected (I can see the heal effect on the correct toon, etc).

Any ideas what I am doing wrong? I'm guessing it has to do with the key mapping. Should I add a step or something?
<<

Kaische

Post Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:22 pm

Re: Healing/Rezing issues

mcscratchy wrote:Any ideas what I am doing wrong? I'm guessing it has to do with the key mapping. Should I add a step or something?

Yes, that would be better:

Step 1: F2 -> 2
Step 2: Ctrl+1 -> 2

In this Thread "Little Healing help" people have posted some examples.

Happy healing!

Return to Lord of the Rings Online