FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Isboxer crashing with groupbox error

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Xtremepayne

Post Wed May 01, 2013 7:18 pm

Isboxer crashing with groupbox error

Not sure what I am doing wrong. The first time I launched Lotro inside Innerspace it launched the first instance normally. Then when the second window went to launch it failled to launch and started giving me a groupbox error. Since then I have attemped removing useraccountsettings then put them back, reinstalled .net framework and hotfix patch. Only way I can get Lotro to launch is if I do it by itself without innerspace.

The system I am doing this on is Windows 7 64, on a Alienware M17-R1 Laptop. My home desktop system runs this with no problems and in fact played it last night. It also runs Windows 7 64.
<<

Xtremepayne

Post Wed May 01, 2013 11:28 pm

Re: Isboxer crashing with groupbox error

I solved my own problem. Final solution was to "revert to default graphics". I had went thru the forums and checked to make sure that UserPreferences.ini was showing graphics core Dx9. All ini's were matching. So next I went character selection screen and it reflected the same thing Dx9. Then I thought Lax programed this to work with the default settings. So I selected revert and then accept. Then I exited out of the game as changes in Lotro when it comes to graphics require the game to be relauched. When you make this change you need to do it outside innerspace then relaunch inside innerspace.

Once I did this everything worked like it should. So when all else fails....hit default :)

Return to Lord of the Rings Online