Moderator: MiRai

<<

devilducky

Post Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:37 pm

LOTROClient not happy

Hey
im new to this and am on the 7 day trial
today is the first day and i cant get it to work
ive been all over these forums, youtube, and quickstart page looking for the solution to my problem but i cant find anything.
The problem is that LotroClient crashes when i try to launch lotro with.... (forgot name of software =P totally brain dead now lol) and ive been in and out of the configuration for ISboxer looking for a solution by changing turbinelauncher and turbineinvoker along with messing with the -usetdm and -usetdm-invoker and just -invoker
The only error message i have is lotroclient has stopped working
Im gonna google some stuff and then take a break.
Ty for the help
<<

Xtremepayne

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:06 am

Re: LOTROClient not happy

If memory serves me right you don't have to use -usetdm anymore.
<<

devilducky

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:32 pm

its still not working and ive tried the launcher and invoker files without -usetdm
not sure what else to try but could it be the length of time before the next charectere is launched or maybe when i put in the charecterrs names should it be the char's names or the account names?
another idea that i had that im afraid to try is copying my lotro folder for the # of charecters i have. not sure how to do that at all.
thanks for the help so far and if copying the folders is the solution then im definatly gonna need help with that lol
thanks!
<<

tanker

Post Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:59 am

If you use the quick setup wizard, there is only one option 'default profile' which is correct. No additional parameters or multiple directories are needed.

Can you run LoTRO standalone? Is it patched to the correct version?

Delete your Innerspace directory, and re-install it. Run the quick-setup wizard with two toons, export to innerspace, then try to launch it.

Return to Lord of the Rings Online