FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

help me cant start play my boxing in lottro

Moderator: MiRai

<<

mrborn

Post Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:49 pm

help me cant start play my boxing in lottro

everytime i try (export all ti inner) that what message i get :: button'4 star formation' in click bar 'formation' has multiple bindings for CTRL LEFT CLICK::
i will like some 1 to take possation of my pc and fix it distance controlle i dont no the programe to do that but i no we can do make 3 day i am trying to make hit work realy need help from professional plz plz plz help i am french :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(Paste ID 12393248c7 i paste all my iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisboxing to secure place there saying on this site and u see the number i paste id ist were the file is but dont no how to transfer here ouffff!!!!!!!!!!!

i am french so some word are hard for me to anderstand meaning and translator dont always work Paste ID 12393248c7
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:44 am

Re: help me cant start play my boxing in lottro

Bonjour :) Je parle un peu Francais. (Very little) I want a French translation of the Quick Start Guide, but that wouldn't include how to solve your issue anyway. ;)

The reason you are getting this message is because the Formations Click Bar has been modified, by you, to have two different bindings for the same click (Ctrl+Left Click, on "4 pt Star Formation" button). I'm not entirely sure why you have modified the Formations Click Bar to not be formations ;) If you don't use the Formations click bar, you can delete it to eliminate this error.

Otherwise...
1. In the top pane, under Click Bars, select Formations
2. In the bottom left pane, select Buttons
3. In the bottom right pane, you should now see a graphical preview with 2 buttons. Click the one on the right (which has arrows going in 4 directions, for a 4-point star) -- just left click on the image in the preview.
4. Now to the right of the preview, you should see the details for this particular button. At the bottom right corner of the pane is the list of clicks that are mapped. In this case, the button has two. Both are set to Ctrl+Left Click. It doesn't want you to have more than one thing assigned to the same click combination, on the same Click Bar button. I would probably click the "X" on the one that says "Do Toggle Toggles Click Bar in Always On Key Map -> 1"
<<

mrborn

Post Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:29 pm

Re: help me cant start play my boxing in lottro

thx i will delet formation then thx and try what u said ..i make export in inner but cant making work in game i am realy confuse i will try again IMPORTANT how i do put all in 1 sceen and make other do wath i want i made then follow with the /alias add ;follow /follow after /alias shortcut ;follow 9 that only thing my boxer do is folowwing lolll
:mrgreen:

Return to Lord of the Rings Online