FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

repositioning windows

Moderator: MiRai

<<

scurvyboxer

Post Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:17 am

repositioning windows

Hello everyone, I am having an issue with LoTRo resizing my windows. I just want my main to be at 1644x1080 and all 5 slaves to be at 1024x768. Right now, when I click from main to slave window, it will resize it. I have 'prevent game from resizing windows' and 'make game believe it is the foreground window' both checked. I have virtualized my userpreferences.ini and have each character set to follow his virtualized preferences. I have been working on this for a while now and haven't found a solution, either by tinkering or googling, any thoughts? Vista 64 here. Thanks!

(PS I checked the chat but didn't get a response, probably because it was a bit late hehe )

http://www.privatepaste.com/1505ecd1d7 (config)
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:28 am

Re: repositioning windows

1. Try the dev build of Inner Space. Right click IS in the system tray (notification area), select Patcher, check "Download development (test) patches" then close and restart Inner Space. An issue that fits this description was recently fixed in the dev build.

2. If that doesn't help, try putting the game itself into Full screen mode
<<

scurvyboxer

Post Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:22 pm

Re: repositioning windows

Lax, thanks for your response and suggestions! I deleted my userpreferences.ini and all the virtualized ones, then created a new one by just starting up the game, then recreated the virtual ones. I also downloaded the dev build - everything's working great now!

Return to Lord of the Rings Online