FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

camera problem

Moderator: MiRai

<<

avendosora

Post Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:49 am

camera problem

just started reusing innerspace..got the game set up and working..I like to use a FULLSCREEN with switching but am having a wierd problem...i normaly steer my character and camera by holding down the right mouse and moving but for some reason innerpsace makes the camera ALWAY scroll up slowly and i cant figure out how to disable it...also is the PIP option working on windows 10? i used to play this years ago on vista and loved the picture in picture but now its just a white screen.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:24 am

Re: camera problem

The mouse thing is usually because Windows has helpfully set your display scaling setting to something other than 100%.

The Videofx white screen, is normally due to other software loading into the game process, or a driver issue. For that, a Compatibility Diagnostic is probably required.
http://isboxer.com/wiki/Diagnostics
<<

avendosora

Post Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:52 am

how can i fix the camera moving 8(
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:58 am

ok.

So I did think of another reason for the camera shift, and that is that the game resolution is not the same as the Window size being set by ISboxer.

So.
To fix, I think
1. you need to verify that the game resolution matches that of your main region in your window layout (select the window layout, select the big region, and verify the size of your main region, and then check in game to make sure the games are set to this resolution.

2. Check your Windows settings, for the Display Scaling. If it is not 100%, set it to 100%. You will then probably need to create a new Window Layout (use the Window Layout Wizard from the Wizards menu), and create a new layout (one which says existing, is not new).
After 2. do 1.

If none of that helps. Refer to the earlier post about the Compatibility Diagnostic.

Return to Lord of the Rings Online