FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

How to multi-accept quests?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

hawkin90

Post Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:00 pm

How to multi-accept quests?

I'm fairly new to boxing, just got a basic set and some keybinds I've configured.

Since there doesn't seem to be a keybind ingame to accept or complete quests, my only choice is clicking the quest-boxes manually on broadcast right?

I'm just now running with three new toons and one lv 100 to powerlevel them through. Obviously I've already done the quests with the lv100, so I have to switch windows for every toon to accept and complete quests.

Is there a way to configure a mouse click on one specific place on the screen with a keybind? That way I could just broadcast it to all my toons making it much less of a pain.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:27 am

Re: How to multi-accept quests?

hawkin90 wrote:I'm fairly new to boxing, just got a basic set and some keybinds I've configured.

Since there doesn't seem to be a keybind ingame to accept or complete quests, my only choice is clicking the quest-boxes manually on broadcast right?

Yes.

hawkin90 wrote:I'm just now running with three new toons and one lv 100 to powerlevel them through. Obviously I've already done the quests with the lv100, so I have to switch windows for every toon to accept and complete quests.

This doesn't mesh with what you said above (unless I'm reading it wrong or your terminology is incorrect). You can (and should) be turning on Mouse Repeater (Shift Alt R) in order to broadcast your mouse cursor without the need to switch windows.

hawkin90 wrote:Is there a way to configure a mouse click on one specific place on the screen with a keybind? That way I could just broadcast it to all my toons making it much less of a pain.

No, there is no way to have ISBoxer click the mouse at a pre-determined set of coordinates on the screen. You'll have to use the Repeater option to broadcast your mouse cursor across your game clients.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:50 pm

You can use the Mapped Key Wizard to set up a Key Re-Map, to send Mouse1 when you press some other Hotkey. It can click in all windows in the same spot to save you the trouble of turning on Broadcasting Mode.
<<

hawkin90

Post Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:26 pm

Ok. Thanks very much for your help, and sorry if my post was a little confusing. I'll try the mouse repeater then.
<<

redomegared

Post Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:48 am

You could also lead with a non-level 100 char. As you engage a mob, this char will take agro anyway, so your lowbies are safe

Return to Lord of the Rings Online