FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Error with authentication

Moderator: MiRai

<<

IcelandicSmith

Post Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:40 pm

Error with authentication

Hi, ive been trying to solve this on my own , or at least figure out what is going wrong.
Im getting this error each time i try to use the Eve Launcher (ISBEL).

What i figured out, was that it works fine to launch with or without inner space if i add an account and auth it.
If i save it, and try again later, then this error shows.

I tried to leave the save password unchecked and to manuelly insert all the passwords to boot up ISBoxer, but that didnt work either as it wont save the authentication i think.

Does anyone have a fix for this or workaround tip? I have been trying to solve this on my own without any luck for many hours.
Attachments
BOX.JPG
Error Dump
BOX.JPG (95.59 KiB) Viewed 2893 times
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:17 am

Re: Error with authentication

Unfortunately the error page which you've pasted is just a 404 error and does not, by itself, point to a part of ISBEL to look at, or indicate which URL it was attempting to access that may no longer exist. That's not particularly your fault though.

I'm not getting any 404 errors in testing.

Is this after clicking Continue on a security warning page maybe? Are you adding by Character and not by Account?

Do you have something redirecting login.eveonline.com? Are you trying to add a sisi account? (redirecting sisilogin.testeveonline.com?)

Return to EVE Online