FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Only some accounts launch.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

alphabeastomega

Post Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:56 am

Only some accounts launch.

I am new to IS Boxer and downloaded isboxer eve launcher and could not find direct details taht were updated so I mess around some and got it to where if I load the character set then the eve launmcher gaming profile then it wokrs and pulls up the launcher. But when I hit play sometimes nothing launchers or only 2 accounts launch. It seems random what they do. Anyone know how to fix. I launch Dynamically. and its all semi confusing for me.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:22 am

Re: Only some accounts launch.

Direct details which are up to date are on the very site from which you download ISBoxer EVE Launcher. https://github.com/LavishSoftware/ISBoxerEVELauncher
You probably didn't scroll down far enough to the Recommendations for ISBoxer.

If you happen to get stuck, you can use the 28 steps listed here, which are effectively the same instructions under Recommendations for ISBoxer, but a little more expanded.

The rest of your post is because of not following the Recommendations for ISBoxer, which would in fact launch ISBoxer EVE Launcher, and not the CCP Launcher (which has a Play button).
<<

alphabeastomega

Post Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:10 pm

bob wrote:Direct details which are up to date are on the very site from which you download ISBoxer EVE Launcher. https://github.com/LavishSoftware/ISBoxerEVELauncher
You probably didn't scroll down far enough to the Recommendations for ISBoxer.

If you happen to get stuck, you can use the 28 steps listed here, which are effectively the same instructions under Recommendations for ISBoxer, but a little more expanded.

The rest of your post is because of not following the Recommendations for ISBoxer, which would in fact launch ISBoxer EVE Launcher, and not the CCP Launcher (which has a Play button).

I followed it step by step and only one instance starts up and all my settings are reset.
<<

alphabeastomega

Post Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:11 pm

Ok so i got it to work but I noticed their are random freezes. whats the fix?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:13 pm

Currently, the development build is under trial with some fixes.

To try it out:
Code:
Right click Inner Space, select Patcher, select (it's a the red dot) the option for "Download development (test) patches"".   Then right click Inner Space, select Exit.  Reload Inner Space again, let it patch up, and see if it that fixes it.

Note; all games and things loaded by Inner Space will need to be closed in order for the patcher to do it's thing.

Return to EVE Online