Post Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:08 pm

New to ISBoxer and EVE

Okay, so I got 3 accounts, two of which I'm actively using. (The other is gonna idle and train skills for a while)

Here's my setup:

1 - 1280x720 - Sharp 32" LCD TV (used for primary display)
2 - 1366x768 - HP Laptop (secondary alt display and computer)

Now my goal is to essentially have my 32" TV displaying my main character who will be assisted by my other alt which will display on the laptop screen. With the key-broadcasting I'm pretty much aware of how to set macros for carrying out specific hotkeys that affect both clients (like activating weapon slots, etc) but I'm not exactly sure about some things.

First and foremost... what would be a good way to have both characters simultaneously target the same enemy? Or perhaps the nearest enemy to each particular character, even?

And is there any way to maybe map a key to perform a "Warp to 'Main Character'" function, as well as "Orbit 'Main Character'"? This way I could press a key, and my alt would warp to my location and/or orbit me without me having to go to the other screen and manually select my other character from the list and right click "Warp to" (Assuming we're in the same fleet)

Any tips/pointers on making the general flow smoother would be greatly appreciated.