FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

ISboxer Launcher 1.0.0.17 Hanging and Crashing

Moderator: MiRai

<<

thomaslear

Post Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:41 am

ISboxer Launcher 1.0.0.17 Hanging and Crashing

Tried to launch my accounts this morning and I would get about 5 accounts in and the launcher would just hang up on the character launch section and stop responding. Any idea where i can pull error messages from to see drop into here?

edit: ISBoxer Launcher is now not launching new accounts period. Program just opens and then never tries to launch any new accounts even after rebooting innerspace and isboxer launcher.

edit2: According to Windows, the launcher is crashing due to a "AppHangB1" Error. Not really sure what that means but it only happens after 5-7 accounts have been launched.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:50 pm

Re: ISboxer Launcher 1.0.0.17 Hanging and Crashing

You should try out the dev build which has a fix for something like this.
Right click Inner Space, select Patcher, select (it's a the red dot) the option for "Download development (test) patches"". Then right click Inner Space, select Exit. Reload Inner Space again, see if it that fixes it.

If not, then it'd be good to see a compatibility diagnostic on ISBEL (launched outside of Inner Space, if it comes up), and also a Trace Diagnostic (it's on the same menu) on a hung ISBEL instance (you might need to check out the process id's to get the hung instance if you have a "master" copy running). Trace diags, email them to lax@lavishsoft.com, and tell him why (reference this thread even).

Return to EVE Online