FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Inner Space dont launch Clients

Moderator: MiRai

<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:18 am

Re: Inner Space dont launch Clients

So hopefully, before rolling back, you sent the trace diagnostic of the hung process to Lax so he can look into it.
<<

sonixx

Post Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:36 pm

after the new patch the luncher starts but the client not
https://pastebin.com/9iQti1Ek
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:12 pm

Both Sophos and TeamViewer are loading into the game client, so they should be shut down.

When testing compatibility, you want all non-essential programs to be shut down to ensure that nothing is conflicting.
<<

sonixx

Post Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:55 pm

https://pastebin.com/76i1MAc9

both programms are off.
they run also with the old version
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:56 pm

sonixx wrote:https://pastebin.com/76i1MAc9

both programms are off.

Sophos is still running and loading into the game client:
Code:
37. C:\PROGRA~2\Sophos\SOPHOS~2\SOPHOS~1.DLL [10.7.5.107] [Sophos Limited] [Sophos Buffer Overrun Protection]

In addition to Sophos, you have a lot of background processes that are running—CCleaner, Discord, Greenshot, Logitech, Pidgin, Steam, etc. For testing, you will want to shut down all non-essential programs to see what may be causing a conflict.

Also...

1) You're providing a diagnostic for the EVE launcher. I thought the issue was that the game doesn't run after trying to start it from ISBEL? If that's the case, then a diagnostic from the game client, the program you are actually having an issue getting started, may be more helpful.

2) Your diagnostic shows that you have multiple copies of ISBEL running. You should shut down/kill off any extra running processes that could conflict with trying to launch your Character Set.

sonixx wrote:they run also with the old version

Build 6174 and build 6200+ are using two entirely different loaders, so the same programs that were once compatible could no longer be compatible.
<<

SteelDragon

Post Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:28 pm

I'm having the same issue. Everything was fine, then I updated innersphere and my clients will not launch. I can launch normally using ccp launcher. but nothing from isboxer. It acts like it is launching but then nothing happens.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:20 pm

ISBoxer EVE Launcher compatibility fixed with Inner Space build 6233, now the development build of Inner Space. To try it out, right click Inner Space and select Patcher, tick "Download development (test) patches" and then close and restart Inner Space to let it patch up.
<<

Strethor

Post Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:01 pm

still dead , where i can find old WORKING inner space to download ? thx for fix that not working ...
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:16 pm

So as a first time poster on this thread (and obviously not a reader), then you may also want to provide a compatibility diagnostic. EVE is working for others on the current build and you are only delaying the inevitable if you do not provide any info to see why it is not working for you.

That all said, you can find the appropriate info on the announcement thread.
Previous

Return to EVE Online