FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Inner Space dont launch Clients

Moderator: MiRai

<<

mcbainas

Post Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:02 pm

Inner Space dont launch Clients

My inner space dont launch my clients, process show but the time out and disappear.

https://pastebin.com/h7JT8s9c
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:35 pm

Re: Inner Space dont launch Clients

Both Avast and Overwolf are showing as hooking the launcher, so you are going to need to try without those running to see if that identifies the problem.
<<

sonixx

Post Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:47 pm

same like to me since the last update it didnt start any client

if i start the game normal it will be run

with is boxer i see that is eveluncher.exe is runing but nothing will happen
<<

sonixx

Post Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:10 pm

start the pather and click enebel (test) patch download and start is boxer new. this works fore me

NO sry it only starts once time a luncher no client and no still dont work
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:18 pm

We may need to see another diagnostic report showing those processes are shut down, or you may want to take a look at how to revert to a prior build of Inner Space in the annoucement thread.
<<

mcbainas

Post Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:01 am

I did another whit the Overwolf and Avast services off.

https://pastebin.com/jCExMvjd

Soemtimes, I am able to start one client, but just one. If I try launch all clients only launch the first one and then nothing more happens.
<<

bob

Post Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:44 am

There doesn't appear to be anything specific left that would be causing an issue.

However that said, your process list there is showing 2 x exefile.exe (the eve client) and 2 x ISBoxerEVELauncher.exe, which to me appears as though you didn't set it to close the ISBoxerEVELauncher when the game profile has launched for each toon. e.g. step 7 of the instructions says.

7.Select all EVE Accounts (or Characters) in the list and select "Create Game Profile". Tick "Perform launch from a new ISBoxer EVE Launcher instance" (leave default). Do not tick "Leave new ISBoxer EVE Launcher instance open after launch" (leave default). Set the drop-down box to "Launch EVE client directly" (again, leave default). Click "Go"! (Remember the Game name and Game Profile schemes for Step #9!)

Yet what you describe, and what appears in the process list seem to be ad odds with the instructions.
<<

mcbainas

Post Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:45 am

I know, I created the Game profile as the instructions said, I erased them and created again, and nothing new the same problem. The EvE launcher sometimes shows in process but I cant type the password, other times the password box pop-up and I can type the password then ISBoxer Eve laucner disapears from process, a new instance oc CCP ExE file shows in process but the client doesnt shows in the screen and I cant select the Char and login...

look another paste bin of one of that CCP EXE https://pastebin.com/4XSfpYTG

Im desperate...
<<

bob

Post Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:21 am

Have you rebooted your computer? Or at the very least, making sure you are starting with no hung processes of either ISBoxerEveLauncher or exefile.exe ?

The latest paste indicates to me that the exefile.exe is hung. It might be worthwhile getting a Trace Diagnostic on exefile.exe instead of the compatibility diagnostic and emailing that to lax@lavishsoft.com. Let him know why you are sending it.

Have you tried rolling back the Inner Space version to 6174 as per the announcement thread?
<<

mcbainas

Post Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:51 am

I rolled back to 6174 and now all works perfect. So new build isnt working for me...
Next

Return to EVE Online