FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

need new function

Moderator: MiRai

<<

willrrow

Post Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:28 pm

need new function

for the eve online launcher for isboxer
everytime I copy the directory or files to another computer, it need me redo create game profile.
So it need select all accounts one more. I must select all accounts one by one.
please set function for select all accounts.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:07 pm

Re: need new function

Can you click the top one, then press SHIFT and click the bottom one?
<<

willrrow

Post Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:19 am

Shift cant be used.
I have try it.
<<

willrrow

Post Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:23 am

And this function is very important for me.
Please help do it.

I always need copy the files to another computer.
Any time I copy it to another computer, then I open the eveonline launcher for isboxer and type the password. Then use innerspace open the isboxer character sets.
Then per open game window need me retype the password for eveonline launcher for isboxer.

So Now my solve is:
need backup the old ISBoxerEVELauncher.Settings. renew the password, copy the old ISBoxerEVELauncher.Settings all accounts profiles for username and <EncryptedPassword> to the new ISBoxerEVELauncher.Settings.
And need create game profiles again.

Its lots work for me.

is it easy for transfer to another computer for using?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:03 pm

willrrow wrote:I always need copy the files to another computer. Any time I copy it to another computer, then I open the eveonline launcher for isboxer and type the password. Then use innerspace open the isboxer character sets. Then per open game window need me retype the password for eveonline launcher for isboxer.

If you followed the instructions for use, the first opening of the ISBoxer EVE Online Launcher would be to right click and select Run As Admin. This stops it asking for the Master Password on every launch.
When you later launch your team, and it opens the launcher as an Admin process (Inner Space is an Admin process and thus it opens Admin processes), then the Inner Space loaded Admin process can talk to the other Admin process. if they are not both admin processes, then the whole shebang falls over.

Other than that, NFI what is wrong with it, and you might need to do some debugging, because provided you have the correct file and permissions to access it, then you should be able to copy it to another location and have it load up and use it provided you are entering the correct master password.

Return to EVE Online