FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

I found a workaround

Moderator: MiRai

<<

mikestewart395

Post Wed May 17, 2017 7:39 pm

I found a workaround

I found a workaround for now. I just run the windows stacked.
Last edited by mikestewart395 on Fri May 19, 2017 11:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu May 18, 2017 2:01 am

Re: Problems on top of Problems

We tend to point EVE players to using the ISBoxer EVE Launcher (scroll down a bit for the download link and instructions), which gets around having to use the CCP launcher, which can be a cause of issues when multiboxing.

But if you don't want that, then it sounds like something is not closing down properly, so Inner Space is not recognising that the launcher has finished (and closed down) so it can start launching the next client. Just a case of checking to make sure any appropriate option is selected in the EVE Launcher, or using TaskManager or similar to see what is not closing, and then maybe giving it the old "(ex)Terminate". Woooooo Oooooo Ooooo Ooooooooooooooooooo...... (c'mon it's Dr Who).

And the other option you are looking for is on your character set. Be wary.
<<

mikestewart395

Post Thu May 18, 2017 6:17 pm

The box that says disable capabilities,etc, is not in my list. I just tried the new launcher.It will launch all 3 clients but not in a set window configuration. Plus, nothing is broadcast across all 3 screens, which is sort of the point of ISboxer. Thanks for the help bob, you've helped me in the past and I appreciate it. I just don't understand why it has to be so difficult. Every time I get back into multiboxing, I automatically know its going to be atleast 2 to 3 days before I will get it working right.

Just tried to launch ISBoxer launcher through innerspace, it opened the regular eve launcher, not the new one I downloaded. Manually opening the clients puts them all on the same window.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu May 18, 2017 7:10 pm

mikestewart395 wrote:The box that says disable capabilities,etc, is not in my list.

The option was added back in November 2014, so either you're using an incredibly out-of-date version of ISBoxer, or you aren't looking in the options of the Character Set*.

*or your ISBoxer window is not expanded enough to show said option

Return to EVE Online