FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Launcher has stopped working

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Konstabel

Post Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:33 am

Launcher has stopped working

hey all

I have set up my innerspace and and isboxer as normal, but then i try to launch a char (or team) i get a windows pop-up with

"Launcher for eve has stopped working"

but outside isboxer/innerspace i can launch and play eve with no problem

please advise :)
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (70.02 KiB) Viewed 11039 times
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:29 am

Re: Launcher has stopped working

1. You can always switch to ISBoxer EVE Launcher, which is going to streamline your team launching compared to using the official EVE Launcher (which you will need to manually close between characters being launched....)

2. We probably want to see Compatibility diagnostics from ISBoxer's Help menu in order to move forward diagnosing this. http://isboxer.com/wiki/Diagnostics
<<

Konstabel

Post Sun May 14, 2017 6:35 am

1. I have also tried the ISBoxer EVE Launcher in wich the windows says it had stopped working

2 . https://pastebin.com/Vb7TZyXG hope you can help me ;)
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun May 14, 2017 6:55 am

You may need to uninstall Avast and test without it. At this time, it would appear to be the most obvious contender.
<<

Konstabel

Post Wed May 17, 2017 12:42 pm

Avast was'nt the problem, i also had avast before i reinstalled win 7 and it worked just fine.

Edit: I tried just for fun and add VLC player as a game, and change the "inner space launch infomation" and that worked, so i will try to reinstall eve, then report back :)
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed May 17, 2017 3:15 pm

Konstabel wrote:Avast was'nt the problem, i also had avast before i reinstalled win 7 and it worked just fine.

I don't have an answer for your issue, but I just want to point out that software is constantly updating itself—this includes Avast, Inner Space, ISBoxer, and whatever else—so you shouldn't write off any software based upon the fact that "you had it before" any issues began, since any new update could end up being the cause of the problem you're experiencing.

Return to EVE Online