FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

EvE load to black screens

Moderator: MiRai

<<

JasonHeintz

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:37 am

EvE load to black screens

Hello,

I have been using Isboxer for about a week now and have had no issues with it up until yesterday. I went to create a new game profile using the EvE Online launcher for Isboxer program in the exact steps I used to create another Game profile and it did not create a Character Set like it did previous when I did it. It only create a actual game profile like if it was a brand new game or something. So I tried using the previous game profile I had set up to launch only 4 of the 11 accounts I have and when the game loads up all I am getting is a black screen. But when I launch the characters individual without using window layout the character launch fine with no black screen. I do not know what I did or what happened for the program to work fine for a few days going through all the steps on the github site to not working fine following the exact same steps. Please let me know if you need me to copy anything.

Thanks,
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:22 am

Re: EvE load to black screens

You shouldn't need to change anything in the ISBoxer EVE Launcher program when creating a new character set, unless for 2 reasons. 1. you have new accounts not registered, 2. your registered accounts also include the character to log in.
If you are doing no 2, then I suggest you try not doing that, and just have it log in the account instead, and you select the character. IIRC someone else had the same issue and it turned out to be the auto character login doing weird things.

Other than that, the previous normal reason for black screens was using DX11 profiles, or you were playing on a laptop. I'm assuming neither of these as it was working before.
<<

JasonHeintz

Post Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:04 am

Re: EvE load to black screens

bob wrote:You shouldn't need to change anything in the ISBoxer EVE Launcher program when creating a new character set, unless for 2 reasons. 1. you have new accounts not registered, 2. your registered accounts also include the character to log in.
If you are doing no 2, then I suggest you try not doing that, and just have it log in the account instead, and you select the character. IIRC someone else had the same issue and it turned out to be the auto character login doing weird things.

Other than that, the previous normal reason for black screens was using DX11 profiles, or you were playing on a laptop. I'm assuming neither of these as it was working before.

So I thought I messed something up and went ahead and reformatted my entire computer and I am having the same issue. Everything is fresh this time. I follow the EvE Launcher for ISBoxer instructions to the T and it still wont automatically create a Character Set like it use to. I am at a loss on what to do now.

Return to EVE Online