FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

logging in the same char over and over

Moderator: MiRai

<<

subbers

Post Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:02 am

logging in the same char over and over

Hi all

I have setup the ISBoxer innerspace and eve launcher etc as described in this set of instructions. viewtopic.php?p=38755#p38755

Everything is good and runs as it should do aprt from the point where its trying to log in then it starts char 1 then on the second one it logs into char 1 again, all the windows are fine and everything is displayed but i cant stop it from logging in the same toon. I have tried this on my laptop and on my main pc and they both do the same and im getting stuck for answers, any light shed on this would be greatfully recieved thank you,

ISBoxer 42
The eve launcher 1.0.0.14
windows 10

thanks in advance
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:24 am

Re: logging in the same char over and over

That is kind of an obscure post to dig up when the official instructions are right there on the download page.

If it's launching the same character, you probably need to fix your "Characters" in ISBoxer Toolkit. Part of the ISBoxer EVE Launcher setup process is to create account-specific Game Profiles for Inner Space. After that is done, then in ISBoxer Toolkit, those account-specific Game Profiles get assigned to your individual Characters.

So:
1. In the top left pane in ISBoxer Toolkit under Characters, select each one
2. In the bottom right pane check the "Game" and "Game Profile" drop-downs. This should be set to the appropriate account for each Character, like "ISBEL - <accountname>" NOT "EVE Default Profile" etc.
3. Export to Inner Space

If those are all correct, then re-do the steps to create the account-specific Game Profiles in exactly the same way as before -- they will be updated with the new settings -- and make sure the options are set as it says. Scroll down to "Recommendations for ISBoxer" on the github page and this is step #7. https://github.com/LavishSoftware/ISBoxerEVELauncher

The official instructions are fairly short and have bold text where people usually miss something.

Return to EVE Online