FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

EvE Clients Not Loading To Login Screens.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Tappits

Post Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:14 pm

EvE Clients Not Loading To Login Screens.

Hi i am having trouble getting isboxer working for my eve clients here is the problem i am running into

I want to run my clients layout like this Image using the Single monitor tiled layout on \\.\DISPLAY1 (No Swapping,Avoid Taskbar)

But once i follow all the steps and try to launch I get this Image

Now I did do some further testing and got it to work using Single monitor layout on \\.\DISPLAY1 (Swapping,Leave Hole,Avoid Taskbar) Image option

But i dont want swapping and i want to change the layout of the clients to mirror my first screen shot

i then tried making a individual character set for each character Image , Image
That worked so i was just gonnna make 4 profiles but when i tried to resize the window i got the same problem as before Image Image

any help would be great

im a using Windows 7 service pack 1 with a custom theme if any of that matters
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:26 pm

Re: EvE Clients Not Loading To Login Screens.

The minimum supported resolution for EVE is 1024x768. While it might work to a smaller resolution, it would need to be forced, and it is recommended against that by CCP.

That out of the way, you might need to set to use Dx9. Potentially via the use of the command line parameters. If you are using a laptop with an Nvidia card, then you will probably need to use a VideoFX layout. You could also try setting, in the Window Layout, the 3D-Render size to be something bigger, and thus supported by CCP (you should use a size that is the same aspect ratio as your desired smaller sized tiled windows).
<<

Tappits

Post Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:45 pm

Re: EvE Clients Not Loading To Login Screens.

bob wrote:The minimum supported resolution for EVE is 1024x768. While it might work to a smaller resolution, it would need to be forced, and it is recommended against that by CCP.

That out of the way, you might need to set to use Dx9. Potentially via the use of the command line parameters. If you are using a laptop with an Nvidia card, then you will probably need to use a VideoFX layout. You could also try setting, in the Window Layout, the 3D-Render size to be something bigger, and thus supported by CCP (you should use a size that is the same aspect ratio as your desired smaller sized tiled windows).

Arr... Thats why, ok cool, thanks.

Return to EVE Online