FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Eve Online Launcher for ISBoxer

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Capers

Post Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:21 am

Eve Online Launcher for ISBoxer

I having issues setting up isboxer to run eve

When adding a game in Inner Space for Eve Online. What should the game point to? The game executable (eve.exe or the Evelauncher.exe)?

In Isboxer, when adding character to the character set, does it have to have the actual character name, account name added? Does the Inner Space launch information need to point to the exact name of the game and game profile that was added to Inner Space?

It appears that I have the eve Online launcher for IsBoxer setup ok. I have added the accounts and as a test when I hit the Launch with Inner Space, each account opens fine. I just cannot get Isboxer to launch the character set correctly I am not sure how to correct the problem.

Capers
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:55 am

Re: Eve Online Launcher for ISBoxer

You're using ISBoxer EVE Launcher?

When adding a game in Inner Space for Eve Online. What should the game point to? The game executable (eve.exe or the Evelauncher.exe)?

Neither! If you are creating a Game Profile via Add Game, you're missing the instructions. Just follow the step-by-step under "Recommendations for ISBoxer". Game Profiles are made by ISBoxer EVE Launcher for you, in steps 3, and 7.

In Isboxer, when adding character to the character set, does it have to have the actual character name, account name added?

No. You can name them "Eve 1" and "eve 2" if you want. For some games, that matters because ISBoxer makes in-game macros for you (e.g. WoW, via ISBoxer Addon for WoW).

Does the Inner Space launch information need to point to the exact name of the game and game profile that was added to Inner Space?

Yes, that is why the drop-down boxes are provided. Select the Game Profiles created in step #7 following the instructions. (This is step 9)

I just cannot get Isboxer to launch the character set correctly I am not sure how to correct the problem.

With 1.0.0.12? Or 1.0.0.13?

As the instructions say at the end .. Most people asking for help so far have missed parts of Step #7, #9, or #12.
<<

Capers

Post Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:08 pm

Re: Eve Online Launcher for ISBoxer

Well again you have pointed me in the direction I needed to go. I am not sure why I could not get to this point on my own as I was pouring over all of the forum instructions. In the end it was my thought that I had to add the game in inner space myself that was creating my problem.

Thanks again
Caper

Return to EVE Online