FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

ISBoxer EVE Launcher - an open source EVE Launcher

Moderator: MiRai

<<

raikia

Post Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:18 pm

Re: ISBoxer EVE Launcher - an open source EVE Launcher

System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException: Padding is invalid and cannot be removed.
at System.Security.Cryptography.RijndaelManagedTransform.DecryptData(Byte[] inputBuffer, Int32 inputOffset, Int32 inputCount, Byte[]& outputBuffer, Int32 outputOffset, PaddingMode paddingMode, Boolean fLast)
at System.Security.Cryptography.RijndaelManagedTransform.TransformFinalBlock(Byte[] inputBuffer, Int32 inputOffset, Int32 inputCount)
at ISBoxerEVELauncher.EVEAccount.DecryptPassword(Boolean allowPopup)
at ISBoxerEVELauncher.EVEAccount.GetAccessToken(Boolean sisi, Token& accessToken)
at ISBoxerEVELauncher.EVEAccount.GetSSOToken(Boolean sisi, String& ssotoken)
at ISBoxerEVELauncher.EVEAccount.Launch(String sharedCachePath, Boolean sisi, DirectXVersion dxVersion)
at ISBoxerEVELauncher.Launchers.DirectLauncher.LaunchAccount(EVEAccount account)
at ISBoxerEVELauncher.Windows.LaunchProgressWindow.Timer_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
Account 'REDACTED' failed to launch: Error. Aborting!

I'm getting this error when trying to launch any account
<<

MCS

Post Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:42 pm

So, I am no longer required to enter character names on accounts with authenticators after the update to 1.0.0.9. However, I now need to enter the master password for each character slot that launches, which was not happening with version 1.0.0.6. Is this intended? If so it's not too large of a problem, I am just accustomed to launching my character set and walking away while everything loads.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:15 am

MCS wrote:So, I am no longer required to enter character names on accounts with authenticators after the update to 1.0.0.9. However, I now need to enter the master password for each character slot that launches, which was not happening with version 1.0.0.6. Is this intended? If so it's not too large of a problem, I am just accustomed to launching my character set and walking away while everything loads.

No, it sounds like you're just not leaving a master instance of ISBoxer EVE Launcher running, as per the instructions:

Code:
Version 1.0.0.5 added a simple way to stop re-entering the Master Password each time ISBoxer EVE Launcher is launched. Just keep a "master" ISBoxer EVE Launcher instance running, with the Master Password already entered.

If a master ISBoxer EVE Launcher is not already running, there is no way for it to get it other than you entering it manually. You can just run a copy of ISBoxer EVE Launcher as Administrator, enter your Master Password, minimize it, and then launch your team.
<<

MCS

Post Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:51 am

I am leaving a master instance of the launcher running and it still asks for a password each time. I've spoken with several others who use the new launcher and they report the same issue. It appears to me that when launching the character set it opens a new launcher despite a master instance being opened.

http://imgur.com/a/Y8jeB
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:15 pm

1.0.0.10 is available now and resolves the issue with having to re-enter the Master Password, and also the issue reported with "System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException: Padding is invalid and cannot be removed."
<<

brapp

Post Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:23 pm

Still seeing same error with 1.0.0.10...
Code:
System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException: Padding is invalid and cannot be removed.
   at System.Security.Cryptography.RijndaelManagedTransform.DecryptData(Byte[] inputBuffer, Int32 inputOffset, Int32 inputCount, Byte[]& outputBuffer, Int32 outputOffset, PaddingMode paddingMode, Boolean fLast)
   at System.Security.Cryptography.RijndaelManagedTransform.TransformFinalBlock(Byte[] inputBuffer, Int32 inputOffset, Int32 inputCount)
   at ISBoxerEVELauncher.EVEAccount.DecryptPassword(Boolean allowPopup)
   at ISBoxerEVELauncher.EVEAccount.GetAccessToken(Boolean sisi, Token& accessToken)
   at ISBoxerEVELauncher.EVEAccount.GetSSOToken(Boolean sisi, String& ssotoken)
   at ISBoxerEVELauncher.EVEAccount.Launch(String sharedCachePath, Boolean sisi, DirectXVersion dxVersion)
   at ISBoxerEVELauncher.Launchers.DirectLauncher.LaunchAccount(EVEAccount account)
   at ISBoxerEVELauncher.Windows.LaunchProgressWindow.Timer_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
Account '********************' failed to launch: Error. Aborting!
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:32 pm

Try resetting your saved passwords. Untick the "Save passwords (securely)" box, then tick it again
<<

brapp

Post Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:46 am

That worked. Good to go here, thanks!
<<

Roentgen

Post Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:04 pm

I have it working for one character set.....all good. But another character set all the windows on left monitor are black and frozen. I had run into this before and was told to set to direct x 9. Maybe i am missing it but settings are all the same. not sure why one character set works and one doesn't
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:51 pm

If the ISBoxerEVELauncher has the black square in the Use DirectX 9 box, then it wont force the DX setting. If it has a tick, it will force dx9, if it is empty it will force dx11.

It is possible the virtual files for the characters are loading different settings because the DX version is not being forced.
PreviousNext

Return to EVE Online