FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

I don't have exefile?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

tehboomer

Post Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:08 pm

I don't have exefile?

Can't seem to get ISBoxer to work. I don't have the exefile at all, as I had to do a special download method (due to some strange bug that devs couldn't figure out while attempting to install the game) detailed here: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.as ... s&t=473729

The result of this has left me without an exefile for EVE. I have attempted to attach ISBoxer to the launcher executable, which launches, but is unable to launch any of the characters already saved into the launcher itself. After clicking the start button, there is a message that says "PLEASE WAIT" indefinitely. I've let it sit there for more than 10 mins, only for nothing to happen.

The only damn thing that I want is to have all of my characters on one application window, which allows me to click to toggle between them. That is ALL I need, but for some reason there has to be difficulties.

Does anyone have any advice for me?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:08 am

Re: I don't have exefile?

Seeing as the launcher load up the exefile.exe because that is the game executable it would be weird that you don't have one.

If you load the game normally, via the launcher, and then look at your process list, does it not show exefile.exe as the running process (for EVE that is, among other processes). If it does, then find the location for that (i.e. find the path column). If it does not show the exefile.exe, then perhaps you could point InnerSpace at the exe file that the game is using.
<<

tehboomer

Post Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:26 am

Re: I don't have exefile?

Excellent advice. That helped me to easily find the executable.

Return to EVE Online