FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Asking advice pre purchase

Moderator: MiRai

<<

MuffDiver

Post Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:16 am

Asking advice pre purchase

This looks ideal !!

I have been playing Eve now for around 6 years and this would make my life so much easier.

I want to know if there are any ,imitations to how many characters you can control ?

Is it possible to have 1 instance of the game open to control 3 others and then a non linked instance which works independent ?

So Char 1 controls char 2, 3 & 4

Char 5 is independent.

Also I note many references to Inner Space... What is this and do I need to have it ?

Many thanks,

Cheers

Muff.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:20 am

Re: Asking advice pre purchase

Also I note many references to Inner Space... What is this and do I need to have it ?

"ISBoxer is free multiboxing software for Lavish Software's Inner Space." - as seen on the main page, features page, get it now page :)

Inner Space is a platform that enables all of the sorts of features that ISBoxer provides. ISBoxer works by generating a configuration for Inner Space.

I want to know if there are any ,imitations to how many characters you can control ?

There are no arbitrary limitations placed on the number you can control, although you may only run Inner Space on up to 5 PCs at the same physical location.

Is it possible to have 1 instance of the game open to control 3 others and then a non linked instance which works independent ?

So Char 1 controls char 2, 3 & 4

Char 5 is independent.

You can either run a "non-linked" instance by launching it normally (Inner Space must launch the games in order to "link"), or you can also make it so broadcasts go to a specific set of "linked" windows. An Action Target Group is a group of windows (characters) that may be used as the target for an action (e.g. a keystroke, or any of the other actions ISBoxer provides). You can set up the broadcasts to use such a group, and add or remove windows to/from that group while you play via a hotkey (Mapped Key) or a clickable button (on a Click Bar) in the game. When the time comes I can explain in more detail, it's not hard to do
<<

MuffDiver

Post Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:10 pm

Re: Asking advice pre purchase

OMFG love this....

Bit fiddly at first but very nice. Like specifying locations of windows etc.

Cheers.

Return to EVE Online