FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Short video on using Clickbar Rollovers in EVE

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Shadowandlight

Post Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:32 am

Short video on using Clickbar Rollovers in EVE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhAk7EMDjvE

Feel free to ask any questions on how I did this.

The time consuming part is that you need to setup a mapped key per button per character, until Lax has time to add target assignments to clickbars.

But once you spend the time doing that, it makes activation of modules (like bombs, propulsion mods, weapons etc) across multiple accounts very fast and smooth.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:19 pm

Re: Short video on using Clickbar Rollovers in EVE

Input Broadcasting and Input Multiplexing refer to the multiplication of inputs, actions and events to multiple instances of the game.

Just playing devils advocate but wouldn't this count as a "single action"?. i.e. You move the mouse pointer once, and you fire commands to ten different vessels.

I understand that the buttons are triggered with the mouse pointer at different locations, but you physically only need to take 1 action to do the triggering.
<<

Shadowandlight

Post Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:22 pm

bob wrote:
Input Broadcasting and Input Multiplexing refer to the multiplication of inputs, actions and events to multiple instances of the game.

Just playing devils advocate but wouldn't this count as a "single action"?. i.e. You move the mouse pointer once, and you fire commands to ten different vessels.

I understand that the buttons are triggered with the mouse pointer at different locations, but you physically only need to take 1 action to do the triggering.

who knows how CCP will decide to bend the wording of the EULA (they havent actually changed it in forever) to fit whatever they want to do.

If I move 1 pixel, is that a "single action"? what if i move 1 pixel, stop moving for 0.00001 ms and then move a 2nd pixel, have I taken 2 actions?

Who knows! haha
<<

bugme143

Post Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:36 am

I'll start taking bets for all your ISK that CCP will change their "interpretation" again after the dismal failure that was the last interpretation.
I'm an EVE bro with extended knowledge of incursions. Feel free to contact me here.

Return to EVE Online