FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Cut/Paste from EVE forums

Moderator: MiRai

<<

bugme143

Post Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:35 pm

Re: Cut/Paste from EVE forums

Jeran wrote:
bugme143 wrote:http://puu.sh/f3SyN.png Another guy involved.

Again, at this point I'm going to lean towards the more likely scenarios, which are:
1. He's lying;
2. He's doing something else wrong and using isboxer as an excuse to avoid getting in trouble;
3. He's using one of the ISBoxer edge cases involving round robins or crazy-fast videoFX passthroughs/clickthroughs, in which case he should have already accepted getting in trouble as a likely outcome.
4. He did something wrong, or looked like he did, and he is communicating CCP's reasoning to us poorly.
5. He did something wrong, or looked like he did, and CCP is communicating their reasoning to him poorly.

If we somehow manage to rule all of that out, I suppose "CCP is randomly banning ISBoxer users at the whim of GMs / eve-o forum posts / random petitions," is the next option, but I'm just not too worried about it.

Why don't you ask another one of the banned ones yourself? *points to Sumeragy*
I'm an EVE bro with extended knowledge of incursions. Feel free to contact me here.
<<

Jeran

Post Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:25 pm

bugme143 wrote:
Jeran wrote:
bugme143 wrote:http://puu.sh/f3SyN.png Another guy involved.

Again, at this point I'm going to lean towards the more likely scenarios, which are:
1. He's lying;
2. He's doing something else wrong and using isboxer as an excuse to avoid getting in trouble;
3. He's using one of the ISBoxer edge cases involving round robins or crazy-fast videoFX passthroughs/clickthroughs, in which case he should have already accepted getting in trouble as a likely outcome.
4. He did something wrong, or looked like he did, and he is communicating CCP's reasoning to us poorly.
5. He did something wrong, or looked like he did, and CCP is communicating their reasoning to him poorly.

If we somehow manage to rule all of that out, I suppose "CCP is randomly banning ISBoxer users at the whim of GMs / eve-o forum posts / random petitions," is the next option, but I'm just not too worried about it.

Why don't you ask another one of the banned ones yourself? *points to Sumeragy*

His posts here are making a much more solid case for scenarios 1 through 5.
<<

bugme143

Post Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:34 pm

Jeran wrote:His posts here are making a much more solid case for scenarios 1 through 5.

Sure, if you consider one of the people at the head of looking at new ways to circumvent the broadcast ban and implementing them somehow decided to fall off the wagon....
Cmon, you have nothing and you know it.
I'm an EVE bro with extended knowledge of incursions. Feel free to contact me here.
<<

Jeran

Post Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:43 pm

bugme143 wrote:
Jeran wrote:His posts here are making a much more solid case for scenarios 1 through 5.

Sure, if you consider one of the people at the head of looking at new ways to circumvent the broadcast ban and implementing them somehow decided to fall off the wagon....
Cmon, you have nothing and you know it.

Feel free to take my silence from this point forward as proof that you've convinced me!
<<

Shadowandlight

Post Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:46 pm

Hes gaining angular momentum to achieve a heliocentric orbit?
<<

bugme143

Post Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:28 pm

Apparently Jeran thinks that every ISBoxer is a dishonest cheat who would sell their own mother for a Catalyst. Forgive me for being a bit more optimistic when it comes to people I know.
Previous

Return to EVE Online