FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Transferring ISBoxer Control Panel settings

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Beehive

Post Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:32 am

Transferring ISBoxer Control Panel settings

I am using two Character Sets (ratting & smallscale pvp) with identical Characters but different ISBoxer Control Panel Settings for Repeater regions, videofx etc. and I would like to merge them into one Characterset without pulling the data manually.By now I have to restart each time I want to switch from PvE to PvP. How Is this possible?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:04 pm

Re: Transferring ISBoxer Control Panel settings

This can all be done in one Character Set with different "Sets" of Video FX and Repeater Regions. "Auto" loads by default, but for example you can put in "PVP" or "PVE" and click Save As, and then you can either manually load using the controls next to it, or use Repeater Regions Action and Video FX Action to load a different set.

The easiest thing to do to merge your two into one is to work with the XML files under InnerSpace/Scripts. There will be files like ISBoxer.VideoFeeds.MyCharacterSet.MyCharacter.XML, and ISBoxer.Regions.MyCharacterSet.MyCharacter.XML. You can open these in Notepad (or your favorite text editor), and copy the entire "Set" named Auto from one, into the other file. Change the name from "Auto" to something else (e.g. "PVP"). So this way you end up with one file containing an Auto set and a PVP or whatever set.

It'll look something like..
Code:
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<!-- Generated by LavishSettings v2 -->
<InnerSpaceSettings>
   <Set Name='Auto'>
     <!-- stuff here -->
   </Set>
   <Set Name='PVP'>
     <!-- other stuff here -->
   </Set>
</InnerSpaceSettings>