FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Launcher Update

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Lustig

Post Wed May 22, 2013 9:15 am

Launcher Update

Since the update of the launcher yday I'm not able to use ISBoxer to launch and resize my clients anymore. Any ideas?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed May 22, 2013 10:09 am

Re: Launcher Update

Ummm.... is that all the detail you can provide?

What happens?
<<

Lustig

Post Wed May 22, 2013 10:46 am

The issue is well know (aka look at the oter thread ragarding this topic).

I would like if you can provide a manual on how to change the ISBoxer/Innerspace settings in order to use ISBoxer like before. At the moment I am not able to use ISBoxer as it is supposed to be.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed May 22, 2013 11:32 am

I have been actively participating in issues regarding the new launcher, and have posted on the other thread. I don't know what problem you're having, or what you want me to tell you how to do. You just referred me back to things I already know, which does not mean ISBoxer cannot launch the games instances (which is the only information I have from you so far about your issue). Is the new launcher NOT WORKING for you?

The only thing you might actually have to change for the new launcher is under the EVE Launcher Settings, in the Startup tab, there is a check box labelled "Close the EVE Launcher after starting EVE Online". If that setting is not checked, then the EVE launcher will remain open, and may prevent ISBoxer from launching additional instances.

Are you saying that you don't want to use the new launcher? Because for now, the instructions for that are the same as they have always been: http://isboxer.com/wiki/EVE:Quick_Start_Guide#Before_configuring_ISBoxer

Return to EVE Online