FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Multi Boxing Incursions?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

MarcusCaspius

Post Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:06 pm

Re: Multi Boxing Incursions?

:D Well Goonz are getting their security blanket yanked! CCP announced that they will introduce Alchemy in the next patch that will enable players to manufacture Tech from lesser Moon Goo.

Bye-bye to the CFC Tech monopoly! :lol: Guess Mittani will have to log in for a change and "Sing for his Supper"!
<<

siege

Post Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:42 am

There is a way to control logistics using a ClickBar but its not the best of aids.

I tried to explain a little while ago about using clickbars for spider tanking that could work similarly for a logistic ATG however every action that the logistic must do must link in with a human action.

Example... 1. The logistics locks the targets, logistic selects the target, logistic activates reps, logistics turns off reps, logistics unlocks target.

Meaning the method I was using in ISBoxer needed 5 clicks on the Click Bar to move reps from one character to another and also required re-locks. There is a way to have all the targets locked and setup a shortcut in EVE to go through the targets (up/down) but this meant firstly the characters had to be locked in a specific order and it needed a sh*t ton of clicks on the click bar.

Easy solution. 3 screens - one with your main dps w/ a DPS ATG the other with your main logistics w/ a LOGI ATG and the other with the slave clients so you can keep an eye and manually micro manage the logistics.

siege
<<

BeZ

Post Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:29 pm

BeZ wrote:As for the logistics, how I have it setup is full repeaters. and then run off of watchlist = Anchor, other basi, DPS in same order.
Once on grid, by locking through the watchlist I only have to lock once, as well as since both logi are at the top of the other watchlist, I can immediately start the cap chain with no issues.
- and since all the dps are in order, your able to rep the same dps at the same time.
This concept goes for the same when running more than 2 logistics, just you have to make sure each logi has its UP chain, and DOWN chain properly placed in the watchlist.

Best method I've found, no need to micromanage. If need be, I can personally show you an example. Though I won't be able to actually run incursions for another month/2 months until I can get home and run 11 clients.
"It's not a question of whether ISBoxer can do it, but a question of how to do it." - Zeb

<<

9CapPilots

Post Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:13 pm

If you run 10 ships on grid u get. 103,950 (.01% for corporate tax) 105,765 per site with 9 dps 2 log and ogb. You will not tank very well on nation cmder, but use your dps to take out aug cruisers in one or 2 hits and tama frigs as quickly as possible.

My personal best per hour is 7 sites (mostly OTA sites. Takes me 5 mins with out hacking the array) 6 tech2 1200 dps 3 950 dps ships. All ships have domination web (15 km boosted to 21 km with ogb mindlink and t2 bonuses) sensor boost and sen boost rig. Frig lock time is 7 secs. Gun at .1 tracking ( 2x fac track comp)

Warning this set up is for speed of clearing the site equip with 3 fac hardners, and no bunny.

It is possible to do more than 7 per hr with a bunny, but I havent tried it cause Iinsta pop the frigs and aug cruisers, 3 sho the romi cruis and 4 shot the ota battleship.

This information is declassified.
Previous

Return to EVE Online