FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

voice

Moderator: MiRai

<<

havoczripper

Post Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:00 am

voice

Im part of a small corp, so we use eve voice to communicate, i know its not the best but it beats typing, but whenever i use multibox with isboxer, i can hear ppl, but i can't talk, I only use one char to join corp chat. I also use left alt as my ptt button. If there is any clashes or any way to fix this i would apreciate it.
<<

Ualaa

Grandmaster Guidesmith

Post Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:30 pm

Re: voice

IS Boxer runs as administrator.
Anything it launches, would be an administrator level too.

Can you launch the voice thing, as an administrator?

That would be my guess.
Streaming in 720p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
<<

sfinaridi

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:40 pm

I have the same problem, tried anything i could think off but the only solution is to have my second char out of the ISBoxer. (what the point of using it then...)
If anyone has any idea plz do share.
<<

tanker

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:13 pm

I suspect you need to use a 'real' key for PTT instead of ALT since ALT only gets sent to the window(s) when paired with a key. <There is probably a setting to change this>

Try using 'z' or NUM-ENTER for PTT instead, and make sure it is configured to 'Hold key while key is being held' similar to movement keys.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:41 pm

sfinaridi wrote:I have the same problem, tried anything i could think off but the only solution is to have my second char out of the ISBoxer. (what the point of using it then...)
If anyone has any idea plz do share.

Since we have no idea what you've already tried we can't offer a possible solution.

The only time this is ever an issue is when you're not actually running the program as an administrator. Just because your account may
have administrative privileges on the system doesn't mean your programs are being run as administrator.

Return to EVE Online