FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Issue's with isboxer after todays patch

Moderator: MiRai

<<

guardian

Post Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:41 pm

Issue's with isboxer after todays patch

yesterday everything was fine

today after the latest patch however boxer is very screwy.

when i click on a client, other clients start to rapidly spin around. Then the mouse gets locked to a window and i cannot get it. Another weird thing is that when I click the mouse it will also keep switching to a different client window in focus.

Basically boxer is not usable currently and i have not found a way around the issue so far.
<<

guardian

Post Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:07 pm

Re: Issue's with isboxer after todays patch

still having this issue, should i try to reinstall boxer?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:15 am

Was this referring to an EVE update?

The switching sounds like it might be related to your Window Layout. Yesterday I tried setting each of the regions in my Full Screen Stacked style layout (all on top of each other) to Always On Top when a game window is foreground, and that seemed to do what you were saying. When they went Always On Top they ended up on top of the main screen (which is usually what you would want otherwise, for picture in picture). Then I would click on it and when it became the main screen, it dropped Always On Top (which, again, is usually what you would want otherwise). The other windows would appear over it and completely obscure it.

So you might be able to correct this by using the Window Layout Wizard to generate a new layout and see if that helps.
<<

guardian

Post Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:35 am

thanks for the suggestion

i had the wizard make a new setup for the 4 clients i run and sadly even after the new setup the same problem occurs.

when i turn on m/kb broadcasting and click, clients start spinning out of control and i lose the normal functionality of the mouse.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:50 am

For that, try adjusting the resolution/windowed settings in the game. It might help to try full screen mode, or a different windowed mode setting. Make sure they're all in the right resolution in the game and make sure it matches your Window Layout.
<<

guardian

Post Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:11 pm

well it seems the fullscreen issue is back again

i set all clients from windowed mode to fullscreen and all the problems disappeared..

thanks lax!
<<

guardian

Post Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:56 pm

also lax, something else interesting

i increased the screen resolution from 1024x768 to 1280x1024 out of just ease of use

i kept the clients in full screen mode however

the performance improved quite dramatically

Return to EVE Online